Kissing & Cuddling - How Do You Like It?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Kissing & Cuddling - How Do You Like It?

• As a gentleman, I prefer to initiate
    • As a gentleman, I prefer the SP to initiate
    • I prefer things to flow naturally, see how things feel
    • Other

There have been a couple threads on this lately and while the need may vary I have a related question.

When it comes to time spent with someone do you prefer, as a gentlemen in the hobby, to initiate the kissing/hugging (within your comfort level and connection), have the SP initiate it or wait to see how it naturally progresses?

If you have a better option, please comment.

• Like 6

Hmm....I initially voted for the 'let things flow naturally' but in thinking about it, maybe not. I'm a little shy and when I think back to some of my better encounters, I really like it when a lady sort of 'throws herself at me' for lack of a better term. That is, I walk in the door and she comes right up and gives me a hug and possibly a kiss.

I'm not exactly a ladies man so when I come in and she's kind of standing there looking awesome, I don't know what to do. I'm sort of, "Uh...wow...uh...Hi, nice to meet you...You look great and stuff," and can get a little awkward. If she breaks the ice with some physical contact right away, I tend to relax a bit quicker.

• Like 4

I much prefer the ladie to initiate! I'm not very confortable or experienced with ladies, so it might be ackward if she waits for me.

Though i'll probably initiate for a hug. Not evert provider think of doing that and i love hugs! And it's a good ice breaker before starting. I also make sure to get a hug before leave. ;)

I'm finding the results interesting so here's a follow up question.

For those who would like the SP to initiate a hug or kiss, more specifically on a first meeting, do you give a sign or some body language that says you're open to it or do you want it to happen regardless?

Inquiring minds want to know!! --muah--

• Like 1

For those who would like the SP to initiate a hug or kiss, more specifically on a first meeting, do you give a sign or some body language that says you're open to it or do you want it to happen regardless?

I expect I just stand there looking awkward and pathetic... ;-)

• Like 2

At first meeting a nice hug and peck on the cheek is sufficient. If we're "old friends" I like an extended, warm hug and a little lip smooching to greet me. If the tonsil hockey starts too quick it puts me off a bit.

This might not be the norm, but nothing is hotter to me than a woman who is a great kisser. I find the act itself to be the most erotic part of any encounter. The way it comes about should, in my opinion, be initiated by the sp. If you put yourself in their position for a moment, it only makes sense for that type of intimacy to be their choice. I also think that you are taking a risk by just diving in without being provoked to do so. Any advance you make that is not well received would surely destroy any mood that may have been present. The power is, and always will be in your hands ladies. Peace all. xo.

• Like 2

Probably not, i suck at subtle signs and bodylanguage. If it's a repeat, she can kiss right away! If it's a first meeting, bring me in and ask how i am first.

Initiate....always.

Simple and well put. Particularly with a provider whom I'm meeting for the first time. I feel that our society tends to portray men as aggressors and I, for one, might feel a little creepy making a physical move on a lady who I don't know, regardless of the situation. Especially with a provider much younger than me. I realize that I've paid for a service but I still would be very leery about coming across in a bad way if that makes any sense.

Perhaps it's paranoid but I know men can be scary, dangerous creatures so I really try hard to seem harmless.

There's no need to be aggressive in any way shape or form. I've been told more than once that some clients are too passive and not engaged in the process. I am engaged which I view as different than aggressive.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

There's no need to be aggressive in any way shape or form. I've been told more than once that some clients are too passive and not engaged in the process. I am engaged which I view as different than aggressive.

I wasn't suggesting that there was a need to be aggressive. I was stating that I worry about being perceived as aggressive which potentially makes me err on the side of passivity.

Guest B**na***oy

Within the context of the hobby, I just love love love hugs and kisses. It cannot start soon enough, I hope it will last forever and I couldn't careless who initiates it.

Hug and kiss till you drop! And then do it again. ;-)