bukakke, bukkake..however it's spelled! lot of c--ck and cum!

Hey, I just wanted to point out that I have recently started a new thread in the group sex (poly party) group, specifically about bukakke/blowbangs in Ottawa. I really want this to happen, so lets see if we can't get some genuine interest going. So please any ladies that would be up for this please don't be shy. I know the resounding issue seems to be that of getting guys to commit.... it seems crazy to me but is an issue for sure. I mean there has to be a few serious guys in Ottawa, I know I am. Even if we can only get a few together it will still be fun. It might even be better to start small so we can all coordinate a date that works so there is zero exuses. Who knows, maybe we can get something on going, and get bigger as we go. Long story short, it's been done before guys so there is no reason it can't happen again! We just need some willing ladies and a few serious guys. So.. Ladies and gentleman, lets make this happen. :sperm:

Thanks for everyone's time, and hopefully we can start jogging some interest in such an event in Ottawa

Here is a link to the new thread, let's try and keep everything there.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=430

I would indeed be most interested in participating if this event can actually happen! Also, I tried the link above (for the new thread) but seems to be invalid...let's get this going!

From now on don't worry about the link, just go to social groups > Poly Party (Group Sex)> join, once a member of the group my thread is in the list , it's titled " Bukkake & or Blow Bang in Ottawa". You can't miss it, it's first in the list (as of now).