So Excited I had To Share

Is back from Vancouver! Taking a $60 cab ride to get there early paid off big time!! Was third in-line to interview with NBC, as a runner for the IT department, and hopefully also in the International Broadcasting Company... A chance get NBC on my resume, and so much more! Got hired to clean rooms in Whistler for 2010 games, ha ha suckers! Be paid to be there and see events and chill with the athletes'

Will hear from NBC next week, and final decision in August, also waiting on possible security work as an xray technician they set up shop at the end of the month and will know within the week. Working in camp looks promising as well, as a clerk, and also doing house work. That could come at any time. Working in Whistler will find out more in the next few weeks to take picture and begin accreditation (security check process)

For those who might not know, this was taken from my facebook status, I had to share the good news with all of you

Good for you...that would be an awesome, once in a lifetime experience!

It's not really the money for me, its the chance to meet people that could possibly make my future. Now, its about the networking and connections you make:razz:

Very happy for you Angela, I hope everything pans out the way you want :)

Very happy for you Angela, I hope everything pans out the way you want :)

The odd thing would be, is if things did work out. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity as buggernot mentioned. Ahh the traveling I could do with a good 3-4k in my pocket