Massage + Facial

I started a similar thread over in the FS section about CIM. I am equally interested in an MA experience with a facial at the end. No FS or BJ, just an erotic massage with more of a mess :P If any of you lovely Cerbies know who/where I could find a service like this, feel free to send a PM my way!

I think perhaps it is something that MIGHT be arranged after quite a few sessions with an MA - after you get to know each other....but I would expect to meet a MA girl for the first time and make that kind of....acquaintance. There's a reason they work massage. I'd say your best bet would be to find a SP instead.

Additional Comments:

Oops....I meant I WOULDN'T expect it

Ya... what you really want is a SP who offers CIM/COF/whatever and who does massage too. Cleo might be a good bet - she was a MA for a while, and I think she advertizes the other things you're looking for... there may be others also, although I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head...

• Like 1