Sign in to follow this  

Faith in Humanity Restored

Yes if OD doesn't get us crying with laughter he gets us crying with his sentamentality. You are definitely one of a kind OD:biggrin: and those clips are a good reminder that there are some good, thoughtful and selfless people out there. It makes me want to love people almost as much as I do animals, almost, lol.

It's just amazing when you see how simple it is to make a difference.

Sometimes we forget that people in need are just "people." Taking a few seconds out of a minute of your life might seem inconsequential in the grander scheme of things, but to a person that needs you, it can be miraculous.

The football game was amazing - but the more touching clip was the basketball one. The kid could have done anything BUT he did the right thing, the human thing, that thing that will resonate with everyone who ever saw or heard about it.

That's what life should be about... a mosaic of tiny magical moments that bring us all together as humans.

• Like 2

Guest Miss Jane TG

Well, this is the kind of threads that I really like! To start with, I don't think that there is faith in humanity in general. The exception are the ones who have scarified for their principles. These are just the "very few" and people tend to take them as examples of humanity in general. In my view, this is just wrong! Human beings, generally, are naturally the most corrupted creatures!