Twins - Carmen & Amber on BP

Hello all. I'm just wondering if anyone has seen these two and has any info on them to share via a PM or here. Take care everyone.

Sparhawk

I would be interested in any info as well...

also has anyone seen this girl, represented by an agency on bp

" Jessica Hot and Sweet 21-36DD Available NOWWWWW! "

The pic looks good but her face is not shown...could be a bad sign

If anyone has seen these girls, Please, do a reco. I have a feeling there would be a lot of interest out there. Meanwhile, please add me the the pm list if you have info and are sending it out.

Guest m**ke***9

I have noticed them too for a while on BP. Please add me on the pm as well. Sounds very interesting!

]"[/font]

The pic looks good but her face is not shown...could be a bad sign

Hiding ones face in pics shouldn't be considered a bad sign. Alot of girls need to protect their identity from others they don't want knowing about this business. We all know how long pictures and info can remain online after one decides to call it quits' date=' some don't want reminders popping up long after they they stop providing. Not showing face pics is one way of doing that. What ever a girl decides to show in pictures, following the particular sites rules, is definetly her choice and should be respected. Sorry to the op I don't have any info on the girls addressed.[/color']

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 5

I agree with you that it's the ladies choice of whether or not she wants to include her face. Although his post is not really about the ladies I am inquiring about as they do have face pictures in their ad.

Take care

Hiding ones face in pics shouldn't be considered a bad sign. Alot of girls need to protect their identity from others they don't want knowing about this business. We all know how long pictures and info can remain online after one decides to call it quits, some don't want reminders popping up long after they they stop providing. Not showing face pics is one way of doing that. What ever a girl decides to show in pictures, following the particular sites rules, is definetly her choice and should be respected.

Additional Comments:

I am still wondering about the twins that this thread is originally about though and would still like some feedback if anyone has any it would be appreciated. Thanks.

I texted back n forth with 1 of the 'twins' girls last weekend, I was

in toronto and unable to meet at that time,

she was willing to set up a one-on-one appointment, and it sounded like it would take a bit more legwork to schedule the both of them together,

and that outcalls for them were preferred

---- I just looked on BP again, there's something wacky, they are now advertised with the same pics as 'New - just visiting town' and no mention of 'twins'... and now their ages are 22-26....I pity their mother if her twins came out 4 Years apart, Yow!

Edited by fixednbroken
new info