Help out a newbie

I'm a newbie who has never been to a MP before. I was wondering if somebody would be willing to take some time to answer some of my noobish questions.

I'd like to go to a MP but don't really know what to expect. Thanks.

P.

Or just ask away in this thread. Yer using a pseudonym, so it's not like you should feel embarrassed even if the question seems silly. (hint: there are no silly questions)

• Like 1

Or just ask away in this thread. Yer using a pseudonym, so it's not like you should feel embarrassed even if the question seems silly. (hint: there are no silly questions)

I think both ideas are very useful. I am quite new as well and have asked Vitto many a question. She has been absolutely terrific! And there is so much information other members might provide. I have been very impressed and touched by the acceptance and helpfullness of all the cerb people with whom I have come into contact. :)

• Like 1

And just to add to this: there are probably other folks around who'd like to know the answers to the same questions, so if the Q&A is done in public then it'll benefit them, too!

Quick summary of what I asked and the answers:

Payment procedure - negotiated either directly or once you get there

Bouncers - no

Stealing your money - never

STDs - no

Shower beforehand - depends on the lady

Confidence to go to a MP - still not sure yet (my answer)

P.

And I will answer... based on my own experience as an MA... But there is one thing that worries me about most of the new people.. Is the fact that they really dont take the time to read..., previous post about the topic of interest and/or info on the ladies and/or places...

Here on CERB there is so much information about everything already... and yes, this is not exact science LOL but with a bit of reading about others experience and common sense most of the answers can be found...

• Like 1

I'd like to add a caveat to the answers Styler has received. There will be no bait and switch, theft, or any other shenanigans as long as you visit one of the well known and recommended massage providers or visit one of the licensed establishments in town. But if you choose a random encounter with an unknown from, say, BP or somesuch, then you are running some risk. Maybe not the same risk as a random unknown SP, but some risk nonetheless. It never hurts to do your homework.

Having said that, don't be chicken. Dive in! Book yerself a massage today, durnit! It's a safe, fun, and perfectly legal activity that will leave you smiling and relaxed.

• Like 2

I'd like to add a caveat to the answers Styler has received. There will be no bait and switch, theft, or any other shenanigans as long as you visit one of the well known and recommended massage providers or visit one of the licensed establishments in town. But if you choose a random encounter with an unknown from, say, BP or somesuch, then you are running some risk. Maybe not the same risk as a random unknown SP, but some risk nonetheless. It never hurts to do your homework.

Having said that, don't be chicken. Dive in! Book yerself a massage today, durnit! It's a safe, fun, and perfectly legal activity that will leave you smiling and relaxed.

As a recent newbie myself, I totally agree with nobody123's comment.

• Like 2

Guest **n****er

I've been a member here for while and I still know virtually nothing about the mp process. Not for lack

Of trying either. Details are deliberately scarce. I took my first dive in for a session a while back and I should have been better prepared. Had no clue how the process worked.

Quick summary of what I asked and the answers:

Payment procedure - negotiated either directly or once you get there

Bouncers - no

Stealing your money - never

STDs - no

Shower beforehand - depends on the lady

Confidence to go to a MP - still not sure yet (my answer)

I personally replied to the email and questions about the MA process.., and teh answers were not as simple or vague as they show on the thread.. I tried given as much information as possible, may have left some things out...

P.

I've been a member here for while and I still know virtually nothing about the mp process. Not for lack

Of trying either. Details are deliberately scarce. I took my first dive in for a session a while back and I should have been better prepared. Had no clue how the process worked.

again this is not an exact science..., (thast the beauty of it! always different, and fun)there is many factors that will change depending onm each MPs, even the MAs...

As mentiion in many other threads, general information helps, but one cannot make assumptions. If you are interested in a particulare lady (ies) communicate, and ask pertinent questions or a particular MP, also contact management and I am sure they will also answer questions as best as possible!

• Like 4

It's a safe, fun, and perfectly legal activity that will leave you smiling and relaxed.

First time poster, long time lurker here. Is it perfectly legal? I'm a little confused on that part.

First time poster, long time lurker here. Is it perfectly legal? I'm a little confused on that part.

There is an entire section of the forums dedicated to legal issues. I'm too lazy to look it up, but I bet there is some extensive discussion of massage activities.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=279

(hope the link works)

Short version is: There are dozens of fully, 100% legal massage "body rub" establishments in Ottawa, (and other major Canadian cities like Toronto, etc). In said establishments, you can receive a massage and what is euphemistacally called "full release" but more happily euphemised as a "happy ending". In short, if I can be crude for a moment here, you can get your rocks off. As long as it is in a licensed establishment and there is NO penetrative sex (anal, oral, vaginal), then you're good to go and can brag on your Facebook page to your vicar, gramma, and local constable if you want with no fear of repercussions. errr... LEGAL repercussions. My gramma, at least, can give one hella disapproving scowl and I'd hate to be the cause of one of them.

If you go to see a private MA or an unlicenced parlour, the legal aspect gets a bit trickier, but you're still pretty safe. As long as no one is communicating publicly for the purposes of soliciting blah blah blah snooze - did I mention the legal section of the forums? - yer awright. Basically, the police haven't been actively pursuing even the "grey areas" around the sex industry for some time now, as long as there is no coercion, trafficking, or other illegal activity hand in hand with it. (again, don't take my word for it - read the legal forums on CERB and get up to speed)

Did I say "short version"? Sheesh! That's one longwinded short version!

• Like 3

Agree with the amount of information in Cerb - one thing I would think when going to a MP is to feel comfortable with the place/environment, cleanliness and attitude of the MP. Turn offs on experience with a robot MP vs someone who likes what they are doing makes a world of difference on the experience.

• Like 1