Group Email Received from Provider

accidents happen that is for sure and I'm cool with that. I take the necessary precautions to keep my hobby activities boxed up tight in their corner where they belong.

However, is the sharing of contact lists common? I would have thought not. But I could be wrong there.

P...

I have never heard of it b4. If i think there is a lady someone should see i would email him directly and suggest her. Then it would be up to him to make contact...He could use my name so she would know hes cool..also very imp that she email me to make sure he's legit...can't have people just throwing my name around...hehe

As already stated...lets move on...mistakes happen and the lady has apologized.....big hug to her....now wheres her pics?lol

I'm with you Emma, where are those pix at? Lol.

I've come to realize that just because people are using computers for business or advertising or email or whatever, does not mean they know how to use them properly.

I've discussed this type of CC situation with a few ladies privately and I was shocked to learn they didn't know what BCC or CC meant!

So expect the unexpected.

I have received a BCC e-mail in the past from a provider that was coming to Ottawa. I appreciate the heads up, and it allowed me to book an appointment in advance. It has also happened to me that when the provider sent out her e-mail, it was not under a BCC. The provider quickly realized her mistake and sent out a follow-up to apologize. I use a non personal e-mail address, but was amazed at how many people were using a personal, or work e-mail address.

The part that I find inapropriate was that Lilly had forwarded your contact information to another provider. Even if they were travelling and working together, the e-mail should have come from Lilly with an introduction to her travelling friend, Mora. Then it would be up to the clients to book an appointment with Lilly, Mora or both, and pass the contact information as appropriate for future encounters.

Mora, it's great that you have publically apologized, it shows true professionalism. Honest mistakes are made every day.