Tragic Teen Suicide

So much for all the noise on anti-bullying, the courts and the police hands are tied until the provinces and federal governments get off their collective asses. Senior abuse is in the same category. In 2010 I presented to Police Chiefs across Canada the latest stats and studies on elder abuse, after the death of my dad by my mother. Despite testimony against her, records of abuse by the family doctor, nothing was done prior to his death, nor post death.

Wake up politicians!

Condolences to the family.

Guest a**4*

It is a very sad day when things like this happens when will the goverments get off there asses and start holding the ones accountable for there actions.When will they stop turning the blind eye to bullying, enough is enough we can not allow things like this to continue pick up the ball rather than drop the ball pratice what you preach it is time to change things it as gone on long enough.

First I would like to say my condolences to all the family members, for losing someone like that is devastating to the family. I must say the mother is a strong woman to be able to speak out after such tragedy while she is still grieving.

If I offend anybody I apologize in advice I've been through similar situations so I take this a little too much to heart.

Unfortunately we live in a cruel world were unfortunately the government and society are to blame. Some parent now a days do not know how to raise their children with respect and manners. There should be stricter laws implied by the government were the bullies should be held to some degree of responsible. School should be able to intervene and expel students who bully even if it doesn't happen at school. Parents should punish their kid you behave this way. These should be the minimum changes I believe should take place. If it were up to me, I'm a believer of an eye for an eye when the offender know what they were doing. People should be held responsible for their actions and society has got to stop looking the other way and put pressure on the good for nothing idiots in the government to do something. This poor girl did not deserve this but maybe the ass-------- who raped her and jerk who took pictures and distributed them should be the ones in her shoes. I hope they feel the guilt for the rest of their lives. Cause I'm sure the family will carry their grief for the rest of their lives.

Again I apologizes for being rude, but thing need to change but I fear not in my life time.

• Like 1

This is just so sad...breaks my heart to hear that someone so young with so much to look forward too felt the only option was to take her own life.

Sending thoughts and prayers to the family.

My deepest sympathies to her family and friends. Wish there was some help that she could have received. Bullying must stop.