CL Add (Aaryanne)

Guest gagagaga

Me too...the pic is hot and I was thinking about toftt on this one. If anyone has seen her, share the wealth (of knowledge)

That would be Aarynne. She's a member here. I saw her a little while back.

Great gal, great skills, very down to earth.

Not fond of the location but you won't think of it once she gets started on you :)

X

I had put a thread regarding her, but pulled it, because the phone numbers did not jive from her personal profile to what the AD states.

Of course phone numbers can change, but did not want to send men in the another direction..just in case.

Aryanne has not been on the site here very much, but you can look her profile up, and compare notes.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=23534

Guest ye***3

I've seen her as well. She's very skilled and down to earth. Saw her a few weeks ago on short notice and it's good bang for the buck without question. Lots of ink but it suits her personality. Very nice body to go with the good conversation. Location leaves a little to be desired but the service makes up for it. PM if you have any more questions.

Posted via Mobile Device

I had put a thread regarding her, but pulled it, because the phone numbers did not jive from her personal profile to what the AD states.

Of course phone numbers can change, but did not want to send men in the another direction..just in case.

Her cell phone broke. It's a new number.

I did a review on her here a while back, when she was strictly massage only. Looks like her services have expanded....I can't find the link right now, but it was a positive experience, despite the location. Pics are real, she is a very nice, down to earth woman. Sexy.