Do you prefer to have the lights on or off when having sex with an SP?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer to have the lights on or off when having sex with an SP?

• On.
    • Off.

Hi there. I'm new to the board and to the SP world.

I'm just curious what people prefer more, sex with the lights on or with the lights off. And why.

This is a popular poll. No one sent me the memo to ignore the newbie so I partook. Guess I lose some points for that LOL

The visual is as good as the sex in a lot of cases.

Subtle lighting be it natural or artificial is my preference.

I like to see what is on my plate. :-D

Subtle lighting be it natural or artificial is my preference.

I like to see what is on my plate. :-D

I agree with you whatsup. Don't like a dark restaurant, can't see what is on the menu! :p

I like to see what I am doing as well. Natural light filtering through blinds/drapes is the best! Part of the reason I like mornings ;)

I did not participate since this poll seemed to be aimed at the gentlemen only. But as an SP, I can tell you I definitely prefer the lights on. I like watching and being watched.

Ideally, is it nice to have a warm and soft lighting. I find it more sensual and inviting.

Subtle, dimmed lighting is best for me. Whether it be candles, the light on in the hallway, or the night lights from outside. Full camera type of lighting may cause reflective blindness for the poor girl I'm with.

Daylight is great too, but there's been 2 occasions where I've noticed mustaches that just weren't there all the other times I was with those girls at night! Powerful thing, that sun....

To see the look on my partner's face, to better read the signals (if not moaned aloud), I love light. It can be soft indoor light, and of course, if I am outdoors, then shade (no point getting sunburn while distracted).

I like looking at the skin, the texture, the motion, the facial expressions.

Hmm, I guess I just like looking at women.

I will respond to either kind of ad in the classifieds:

"Voyeur seeking exhibitionist" or "Exhibitionist seeking voyeur". Lol

Like Arlene, I like both watching and being watched. A beautiful woman's body engaged in sex is always a big visual turn-on. And I think anyone who's into group activity from time to time must have a bit of an exhibitionistic streak.

I agree with you whatsup. Don't like a dark restaurant, can't see what is on the menu! :p

I'm a very visual type of guy so I would fall in this camp as well. Obviously the more senses are being stimulated (good looking, sweet smelling and tasting ....) the better the experience.

Daylight is great too, but there's been 2 occasions where I've noticed mustaches that just weren't there all the other times I was with those girls at night! Powerful thing, that sun....

LOL Just out of curiosity, did you repeat with those ladies :twisted: ?

I would guess most SP's would not allow lights out, unless the client was a long time regular.

And yes, I like to see what I'm doing (less head hitting headboard). ;-)

I like watching, and being watched. My all time favorite is when I am giving head and he looks at me, or I give him that look while doing him, ahhh nothing beats it:lol: <... pun not intended either:twisted:

I like subdued lighting and/or candles, lava lamps, that sort of thing. In the dark is no fun, because you can't see anything.:lol:

I like the lights on seeing what the lady is doing to me or what I am doing to her is as big a turn on for me as the feeling itself.

Guest f***2f***

Well jeez why would you turn the lights off?? You're paying for a sexual experience and part of it is watching a hot chick doing her thing and your thing!! :boobies:

Or doing her thing to your thing.

Well jeez why would you turn the lights off?? You're paying for a sexual experience and part of it is watching a hot chick doing her thing and your thing!! :boobies:

Even if I pull the drapes, the lights are on so-to-speak and since it's the client paying, I don't object to the lights being on, it's just subdued lighting is my preference.

I had one client who wanted a hood over his face, because his thing was to be given head in total darkness. Go figure...

I had one client who wanted a hood over his face, because his thing was to be given head in total darkness. Go figure...

Good thing you had a hood handy. Lol.

Guest W***ledi*Time
No one sent me the memo to ignore the newbie ...

ha ha ... slurp, keep in mind that all newbie posts are moderated before they appear in the forums where we can all see them ... so the post was likely waiting in mod's work queue, not being ignored by us ... the time-stamp on the post is when misterme submitted it, but, depending on mod's workload, it might not have actually appeared in the forums until much later ...