sexy Brittany

Guest gagagaga

her ad on CL is as follows:

Good afternoon gentlemen,

My name is Sexy Brittany. I'm a 21-year-old h*rny female looking for naughtyy play.

blue eyes, long strawberry blonde hair, white skin.

I am very petite..

32 A-cup,

size 0 - 2 waist,

5'2" tall

100 pounds.

clean shaven

Looking to provide the ultimate sexuall tensionn relieff.

I will rock your world ;)

613 - 816 - 7338

Ask for Brittany

PM me for details...she is cute, but that;s it

Joe, I'd be curious to know more about your meeting, if you're a memeber of terb you can read my humourous and unfortunate account of a date gone bad. PM if you like.

Joe, I'd be curious to know more about your meeting, if you're a memeber of terb you can read my humourous and unfortunate account of a date gone bad. PM if you like.

CK, just read your posting on Terb. :-(

I hope I never have an encounter like that my friend.

Well. Roman showers and scat (not Ella Fitzgerald, the other kind of scat - lol) is where I draw my very liberal line on human sexual behaviour. I'm on the other side of that line, far enough back that I hope never to get splattered. Lol.

Im going to go with her soon, can u shed me some light on her?

Uh, Blake, you might want to read this thread again from the top, particularly the post from Cowboy Kenny and then follow up on his post on the Other Board. Then review your decision about a visit.

Also, if your real name is Blake Anderson, you might want to chose another handle to use here on CERB.

Hi there can you tell me more in a PM. i tried calling her the other day but she said she was just getting up (at 1pm ) and to call back. Got a back feeling but am still interested in trying....

Guys, as YS said, try reading between the lines here. I think CK's post is pretty informative, and is worth consulting AS A WHOLE including references made.

Just so you are aware, in the spirit of this board I have seen her and did not post, that should give you yet another hint...

All I will say is that the pics are accurate, at least for when I saw her...

Good luck should you choose to persue this course.

Uh, Blake, you might want to read this thread again from the top, particularly the post from Cowboy Kenny and then follow up on his post on the Other Board. Then review your decision about a visit.

Also, if your real name is Blake Anderson, you might want to chose another handle to use here on CERB.

I checked out the other post...I need a laptop in my car to check these sites before my late night CL calls...I don't have anything to say except...her photo is legit.

She's hot... i mean, if you ever wanted that perfect hot skinny young petite REAL redhead, get it out of your system and call her once and get it over with. But like you said.... PM for details

She's hot... i mean, if you ever wanted that perfect hot skinny young petite REAL redhead, get it out of your system and call her once and get it over with. But like you said.... PM for details

Yes, PM for details and possible alternatives for "perfect hot skinny young petite REAL redhead".