Was wondering out of the Asian girls angel Yuko or ruby. Which one should one go and see. Will b in the city this week and am in mood for an Asian dish. Any thoughts. Or recommendations of these three or any other Asian sp would be a great help.

As you can see VIPOTG Ruby has been reviewed briefly. Others here recommend staying with VIPOTG or Candyland ladies. Cheers,

wrote a little bit in some posts below. The thing that bothered me when I was checking some of the other girls, they are listed as being in Winnipeg and Regina at the same time. Now this may be an oversight on the agencies part, but it makes me wonder. Also, I have noticed some girls are listed as being with Candyland and another agency (Winnipeg's Finest? or something like that). I've used VIPOTG twice now, and both times all went well.

Also, I have noticed some girls are listed as being with Candyland and another agency (Winnipeg's Finest? or something like that).

Yes noticed that as well. May be a question of what agency to go with for the time being. Seems VIPOTG is the agency to go with.

Yes...and that's a deal breaker for me.....

Me too.......they charge the same as candyland for 1 hour but throw an extra $40 charge on for msog, would rather go for a massage than pay extra on top of payment for 1 hour full service.

Guest Sno****54
Me too.......they charge the same as candyland for 1 hour but throw an extra $40 charge on for msog, would rather go for a massage than pay extra on top of payment for 1 hour full service.

Actually, 1 hour is $$.6 which I find a fair deal for the level of service, and hh is $.5, which is a great offer as well, especially if you consider that ladies at Broadways, Nevada's, etc. are asking about similar donation without room fee ( I can't comment about situation of those rooms).

Anyways, I met Ruby yesterday at a her comfortable, clean and convenient app at Downtown. She is a really good lover. I can't say she is at the same level of the unforgettable Korean Ji because it is real high bar to reach, but Ruby is good trained SP. Pictures at BP are partially accurate since she cut her hair, but her body pics are the same: she is tanned, toned butts, and natural average sized breasts. Her face is cute, although she isn't the most beautiful Korean who I had met. If you like conversation, it would be a issue because her English is in the same department as me: struggling. I didn't care about, we just talked body language. Woow, companied pre-shower, excellent bbbj, slide body massage, yummy yummy pussy, and companied post-shower. I felt totally relaxed, and I found the trip was worth every penny.

viptog and candyland seem to be decent agencies from the reviews. I don't like how most of the pictures are some what similar pictures to what they look like in real life. I would be more comfortable if I could actually see a picture of the actual girl and would be better for business as well.

and I would say the pictures for both were the real deal. One of the girls had cut her hair since the pictures, but it was definitely her. I would be curious to know if the problem is with both agencies or only one of them.