Newbie looking for first massage

Hey all,

Great community you seem to have here. I'm looking for my first massage: preferably a young (20's) petite and sexy girl in a discreet location. If anyone can make any recommendations that would be great.

Also, I've read all the newbie threads about prices, etiquette, etc. If you have any non-standard advice to give to a beginner, feel free to PM me :)

Thanks!

-C

I'm a big fan of Club Madellyn Jae (like many on here!)--Jasmin definitely eased my trepidation when I went for my orientation. Very clear price with no hidden charges, excellent consistent service, lots of beautiful women so you can definitely find exactly what you're looking for, extremely discreet, and very classy environment. It looks like their website (www.clubcmj.com) isn't really functioning right now with the regular contact form, but it does give a phone number.

Guest gagagaga

I second that. It is a guaranteed good time with no bad surprises. Safe, fun and always a super hot girl!!

Guest l******2g*

Welcome Archnemesis!

CMJ is for sure a great place to experiment with lovely women and a wonderful atmosphere!

Enjoy your Massage time!!

I know this is kind of late to the game as far as advice for Archnemisis, but as a nubie to the massage world myself I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

To be honest, I've been planning to go for a massage for a couple of months, never getting the nerve up to try it. I've been going to strip clubs. A rather expensive and somewhat dubious experience at an unnamed club just over the border in QC earlier this week got me thinking that a massage may be a way better option and worth a try.

So my first time was today which I found to be a great experience. How I made my decision was research done in "massage discussion for Ottawa". So if you are new just don't read this thread read read lots of threads. Sorry I don't have a list of links but here are some of the points that were made that helped me through the experience.

• Go to a safe well established, licensed (well reviewed) location
  • Look for reviews of the massuse
  • Don't be shy be naked
  • Don't expect any extras than what's on the menu (the first time)
  • Be polite or don't be rude or ranchy or aggressive (should not be a problem really)
  • Tip! (I haven't gone back to see if its had the deired effect, but I plan to)

I chose to go to Acqua and see Stacy Alexa, she is simply great. Real friendly young twenties fit with beautiful skin. I will go back.

As for CMJ I think I was too nervous to have to deal with the enrollment thing at the same time. But I'm sure I'll work up to it.

Michelle is one of the best, and the best in my opinion.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=14070

Hey all,

Great community you seem to have here. I'm looking for my first massage: preferably a young (20's) petite and sexy girl in a discreet location. If anyone can make any recommendations that would be great.

Also, I've read all the newbie threads about prices, etiquette, etc. If you have any non-standard advice to give to a beginner, feel free to PM me :)

Thanks!

-C

I know this is kind of late to the game as far as advice for Archnemisis, but as a nubie to the massage world myself I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

To be honest, I've been planning to go for a massage for a couple of months, never getting the nerve up to try it. I've been going to strip clubs. A rather expensive and somewhat dubious experience at an unnamed club just over the border in QC earlier this week got me thinking that a massage may be a way better option and worth a try.

So my first time was today which I found to be a great experience. How I made my decision was research done in "massage discussion for Ottawa". So if you are new just don't read this thread read read lots of threads. Sorry I don't have a list of links but here are some of the points that were made that helped me through the experience.

• Go to a safe well established, licensed (well reviewed) location
  • Look for reviews of the massuse
  • Don't be shy be naked
  • Don't expect any extras than what's on the menu (the first time)
  • Be polite or don't be rude or ranchy or aggressive (should not be a problem really)
  • Tip! (I haven't gone back to see if its had the deired effect, but I plan to)

I chose to go to Acqua and see Stacy Alexa, she is simply great. Real friendly young twenties fit with beautiful skin. I will go back.

As for CMJ I think I was too nervous to have to deal with the enrollment thing at the same time. But I'm sure I'll work up to it.

Bloot,

newbies should not be shy to try different places and Massage Parlour Attendants (MPA). If you liked Acqua and Stacey, then I would recommend you try Courtney, also at Acqua. Rather different body type, redhair, but however good I find my time with Stacey (and it is sweet!), with Courtney it is ten times better...

As for CMJ, the enrolment part should be fun, and a nice introduction to the club and people. If you like the info session, then you return. If you don't, it is ok, belonging to a club does not mean one has to frequent it...

Always be nice to MPAs and you will find you will become a more relaxed man.

toine