Hope this is not true...someone offering bareback on CL. Might not be talking about FS or could be someone trying to discredit the girl though...crazy.

http://tinyurl.com/kuabc6

Looks like a scam. There is an identical post later on, same pic as well. Only this time it is in the east end. Avoid.

I think they are referring to BBBJ, the pimps in town are back to pushing the ladies to reduce there service back to no kissing and CBJ, or the ladies are "dirty girls". Of course if I were a provider I would not worry about keeping the other girls happy, I would be worried about building up my clientele.

As for other BB services that is clearly a no go zone!!!

• Like 1

I think they are referring to BBBJ, the pimps in town are back to pushing the ladies to reduce there service back to no kissing and CBJ, or the ladies are "dirty girls". Of course if I were a provider I would not worry about keeping the other girls happy, I would be worried about building up my clientele.

As for other BB services that is clearly a no go zone!!!

Not as 'no go' as you might think dummpy. I've had offers that that particular service was available, for the right guy, and right price. I of course declined... just not a place to go.

As for that ad, I expect they were just probably trying to look more restriction free than they really are... which also makes them not worth it.

• Like 1

Not as 'no go' as you might think dummpy. I've had offers that that particular service was available, for the right guy, and right price. I of course declined... just not a place to go.

As for that ad, I expect they were just probably trying to look more restriction free than they really are... which also makes them not worth it.

Sorry for the confusion, I meant no go for me, yes I know it is offered form time to time. If a lady offers it I still see them, what do I care I have a condom on, that's why I have a condom on.

Sorry for the confusion, I meant no go for me, yes I know it is offered form time to time. If a lady offers it I still see them, what do I care I have a condom on, that's why I have a condom on.

Sooooo, what if the condom breaks? I know we run that risk every time we are with an SP, or any girl we sleep with actually. But the girl just admitted to doing unsafe practices. Dummpy, your a smart guy, but that action isn't.

Sooooo, what if the condom breaks? I know we run that risk every time we are with an SP, or any girl we sleep with actually. But the girl just admitted to doing unsafe practices. Dummpy, your a smart guy, but that action isn't.

I have not had one break in over 15 years (I think in the early 90's they were still working on quality control), of course I am hung like a horse fly!!! If you think for one second that the ladies that do this all admit to it watch out. Pimps don't use condoms often the ladies have sexual experiences outside of the SP business that are unprotected. We have to draw a line at what we think individually is safe practice, there are so many what if's it could make your head spin. The safe course is to only have sex with your SO and they only have sex with you. Or better yet just jerk off or abstain.

often the ladies have sexual experiences outside of the SP business that are unprotected.

Yes, there are some who are strictly safe GFE (including CBJ) in their working life, but will do raw GBs with their BFs and their friends after work.

Yeah, bareback is a no go for me too.

Any SP who offers that is taking a huge risk. Any client who accepts bareback needs to have their head examined, both of them.

the ladies have sexual experiences outside of the SP business that are unprotected. quote]

true enough, never thought of it that way.