Sarah from laceandcherries (formerly from MGF)

Guest Sno****54

I noticed that Sarah will be in Winnipeg on the 15th of May. She is a lot of fun and is a great person to spend time with.

If you have a chance spend some time with her you shall not be disapointed.

This is my 1st CERB post.

Saw this sexy lady for second time on her current (Aug. 12-17) visit to Winnipeg at her upscale condo (formerly MGF now laceandcherries). She sets a great mood and dresses to tease. She is BUILT for action - her former body building shows but in a sexy and feminine way! Big brown doe eyes, dark Mediterranean look and perfect buns. Enthusiastic, great kisser (naughty tongue!) and wonderful body slide/massage. Only girl I've repeated so far and would again!

Guest Sno****54

Sarah Star is in the city, too bad I can't see her. Multiple sessions with last French Canadian and Vipogt visitors drained seriously my bank account. So, I hope Santa will give me some presents.

Cheers!

Edited by Sno****54

I agree. Sarah is an extraordinarily beautiful and stunning sexy woman that put me at ease and made me feel like a king. I felt like the center of her world when I walked into her classy condo, Her skin is soft and her hands drove me wild as they rubbed all over me. She is a great conversationalist and the time just flew by. She is a sweet and beautiful soul and my heart just beat faster each time her gorgeous eyes locked with mine. She did not hesitate to vocally show her pleasure and I loved it. This is a woman not to be missed and I highly recommend visiting her before she leaves.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.