picture.php?albumid=691&pictureid=3876

Yes, this is Scarlett, and she is a wonder! She arrived right on time, and immediately began to come on to me with passionate kissing and grinding. I had to slow her down so we could converse for a bit and have some wine, though I was intensely aroused by her beauty and her exquisite long red hair. We connected well in conversation about her other work and travels in Europe; she's smart and interesting, and has an enchanting and easy laugh. I love this woman, I thought! We were soon back at it on the bed; the clothes came off to reveal Scarlett's gorgeous and flawless spinner body. I had to do oral right away, until she came, then flipped her over to explore the view you get in the attached picture. Fantastic!!

Then it was my turn to get an amazing, long, slow BBBJ (with the request not to cim--that's fine, no problem, since I had other plans anyway). On came the cover, then she climbed on me and squatted, so that I just entered her very tight pussy. She rode me like that, slowly and passionately, then faster and harder, often stopping for kisses, until I burst. Totally excellent sex, that's all I can say. And to see this face and this body perched above me was such a turn-on. Then I had to do more oral on her, another orgasm, and we cuddled and kissed until it was time for her to shower and go. She was in absolutely no rush to leave. I had a friend to meet, or would have asked to extend the two-hour session.

This was one of the best sexual experiences I have had in a long time. Besides, I've made the acqaintance of a very interesting and engaging person, who I hope will consider me a friend (I plan to see her as often as possible). I loved her laugh and her company and her personality, and really loved her skills and attitude. And that red hair. So beautiful.

A winner, a treasure, a wonder: Scarlett.

• Like 1

Check out the legs in this pic. I didn't spend nearly enough time on them. Next time.

Can't wait for next time!

Scarlett is definitely in my top 3 of 2009, no doubt about it. A real beauty, and she goes.

Had the great pleasure of seeing Scarlett again while on business in Toronto. It had been a while, but she's still as stunning as I had remembered.

Everyone knows I love redheads and she is one of the sexiest around. Great conversationalist, sexually intense, and with a body that just won't quit, Scarlett is definitely a must see for anyone living in or visiting Toronto.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.