Took the plunge and just finished w Heidi from bp.

Very very pleased. Not a spinner but definitely not big (some pictures may be a touch deceiving, but i was still very pleased!) Platinum blonde w dark low lites. Beautiful eyes! I could have looked at them all day!! Very nice white teeth. Very natural breasts that are a full D.

Staying near the airport at a nice spot.

Arrived to find her in some very pretty pink lingerie. Very nice soft supple skin. Took a quick shower and down to action!! Plays safe, no dfk (a touch disappointed but Ill live) but lots of enthusiasm without being too fake! Very pleased with everything!!

Very new to the business but still has experience. Very very cute and personable.

Has really enjoyed Winnipeg, but has mentioned that there a been a lot of no shows (jerks)

Paid us a huge compliment saying "the penis size in Winnipeg is much bigger than Vancouver" (take that and run w it or insert any joke you may want)

Can't wait to see her again.

Only here till Monday morning, so book her before its too late!

L 9

A 9

S 10

Thanks so much for the recommendation . I have Changed my Name due to making a website and Naughty Nadia is so much better. I have loved my stay here,everyone who I have met has been amazing ! Cant wait to come back and visit now that I have seen and learnt a little I will be more settled this next time around. I am waiting for my photo shoot to add the pictures to my website then I will publish it and hope you enjoy :icon_wink: . Have an amazing day and I cant wait to see you again xo kisses Nadia

PS ill work on the dfk !

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.