Jessica (at Linda's Hair Design)

I can't believe that Jessica at Linda's hasn't been reviewed, yet! I feel privledged to be able to write something about her . . .

Truth be told it was quite by accident that my desperate need of a hair cut corresponded with seeing a discussion about Linda's on CERB. Thanks to the encouragement of mrgrrek, whiteman, and bucky501 I took the plunge and called to make an appointment for a hair cut and a message. I knew that Linda would be cutting my hair but I didn't know who would be available to do the message. Not letting fear or common sense get in my way, off I went to Linda's!

After a very good hair cut (admittedly not a difficult feat shaving a mostly bald pate) a slight, dirty-blonde/brunette beauty named Jessica came breezing in to the hair cutting area to take me into the back for the message. My first visit with Jessica saw using Maya's room but since then I have always gone into Jessica's own room - both rooms are intimate (read small) but clean and comfortable. Jessica drew a shower for me (I hate those prickly little hairs left behind after a hair cut) in the adjacent bathroom and rejoined me in the massage room once I was cleaned up.

So Jessica is a little hottie who comes across as a bit girl-next-door/small town. Initially she may seem shy (that changes) but she kept up a running conversation thoughout our great hour together. What she doe have is a great ass and fantastic, perky, sensitive, natural, little breasts!

Jessica has doing massage for a while both at Linda's and before that in London ON. That said, on our first meeting I found her difficult to read vis-a-vis services and I had to work a bit to learn that she would get naked and her fee for that. But stilted business conversation aside I thoroughly enjoyed myself with her. She may not have any formal massage training but what she offers is more than adequate. And her ending is excellent!

I have been back to Linda's a number of times and can't imagine a hair cut without a post-coif massage from Jessica. Take it from me, she is truly addictive- I only hope that writing a review about Jessica causes me problems getting a booking in the future!

• Like 2

Thank you gor the recommandation and looking forward for my next hair cut.

How do you contact them please? Do i have to get a hair cut?

Thank u

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.