couples massage question

I may be able to help as I have offered massage to couples. If you have to convince your partner, it may lead to someone feeling out of their comfort zone and create an uncomfortable situation. My suggestion is to look through the site for providers that offer this service and have your partner decide on whom they're interested in and make contact. That way, she'll feel at ease and be a part of the communication.

Usually there's more attention focused on your partner in the introduction. It takes us a little longer to warm up. ;) Couples massage is wonderful, but within mutual agreement and understanding.

Edited by Sensual Erin
Typo
  • Like 5

Guest *l**e

The last time I did it, I sold as me wanting to watch her get a massage from a hot girl. After discussing it (I assumed she would just get a sensual massage with no extras), it turns out she wanted a happy ending from the female attendant. After it was all over she said she wanted to watch me next time; I then suggested that we each get one at the same time...done!!

The last time I did it, I sold as me wanting to watch her get a massage from a hot girl. After discussing it (I assumed she would just get a sensual massage with no extras), it turns out she wanted a happy ending from the female attendant. After it was all over she said she wanted to watch me next time; I then suggested that we each get one at the same time...done!!

And i think we all had a great time:-)

OK girls let me know if you think my wife is "close" to wanting to go: during sex we verbalize quite a bit and one of the things we do talk about it is having another girl there. The things said include, "having her suck your nipples", "having her lick your pussy as my cock goes in and out", she says "licking your ass and balls while you fuck me", which is all great but if I ever bring the subject up while just sitting around she gets very defensive and says she doesn't like girls. If this is just a built in knee jerk reaction do any of you girls remember what brought you to the point where you actually "crossed" that line.

OK girls let me know if you think my wife is "close" to wanting to go: during sex we verbalize quite a bit and one of the things we do talk about it is having another girl there. The things said include, "having her suck your nipples", "having her lick your pussy as my cock goes in and out", she says "licking your ass and balls while you fuck me", which is all great but if I ever bring the subject up while just sitting around she gets very defensive and says she doesn't like girls. If this is just a built in knee jerk reaction do any of you girls remember what brought you to the point where you actually "crossed" that line.

Lol one thing about women is they say things "dirty talk"they don't really mean to do lol its the fantasy of it but in reality its just simple female insecurities that prevent the crossing of any line lol But most woman dont realize is they will like it lol and as far eventally crossing the line for me I got sick I of listening to it and just gave in lol AND having having been " reassured" that its the thought of me with her and not just wanting another woman :-) and like maya said BOOZE lol

• Like 1

Thanks Kennidi, I figured it was at that point that I will just have to approach it properly and maybe have the discussion along with liquid persuasion. I was actually going to try that this weekend but I got sick.

My wife and I have gone for a couples message a few times. We talked about it for a long time in our "dirty talk" during sex. But as you noted things said during that time to not always translate to what folks wish to do outside of play time.

In the end I think what finally convinced her to go was one, the hot tub, where we went. As it offered a chance to relax just the two of us. The MP asked if we wanted a little time first to relax before the massage.

The other thing was it would be a massage and only would go further if she was comfortable with it having a happy ending. The girl who gave the massage was great at her work and helped her relax and in the end it was a very good time.

• Like 1

Guest Charles Saatchi
Lol one thing about women is they say things "dirty talk"they don't really mean to do lol its the fantasy of it but in reality its just simple female insecurities that prevent the crossing of any line lol But most woman dont realize is they will like it lol and as far eventally crossing the line for me I got sick I of listening to it and just gave in lol AND having having been " reassured" that its the thought of me with her and not just wanting another woman :-) and like maya said BOOZE lol

I've tried the, "you know I do everything you want, I do the housework, the ironing, the cooking, can you not do this little thing for me?". It didnt work!