The New Abreviation - YRMV

I came across this ad on CL and it really caught my eye. It states "Rates Vary Per Person." We now have a new abreviation to add to the list, Your Rates May Vary YRMV.

I personally have never seen this or heard of this before, and would be quite interesting showing up to your appointment and having an Inspection done before you find out how much the hour will be.

Has anyone else ever came across something like this before?

I find this quite amusing.:-o

[url=http://ottawa.en............ca/ers/1292940461.html][/url]

http://ottawa.en............ca/ers/1292940461.html

Edited by o*****j***e
Re-posted the link

Sounds basically a version of the old "a la carte" system, whereby various extras (anything from DFK to BBBJ to COF to anal) all have their additional price negotiated with each client. Not a system very conducive to good dates when you start off haggling for five minutes. Or at a crucial moment, find out something you want to do next isn't on the menu without addtional payment. Stopping to get your wallet from your pants pocket when you're about to cum may spoil the moment. Lol.

LOL...I was thinking perhaps she wanted to inspect your package, if she can get a long ride out of you..the higher the price..lol

Guest f***2f***

Yes this seems like an old system that predates the GFE or PSE all inclusive menu which many sps are now offering. depends what you want in this system...if you just want a cbj or bbbj it's one price....if you want to add FS, Greek, MSOG it goes up....

it's kind of like in the Automotive business you know??

North American car dealers quote a low price and start adding for all the essentials.

Japanese car dealers have a set package which you can add to if needs be but basically the essentials are included in the original price.:mrgreen:

YRMV = Bulls..t

This is the reason I like concise recommendations, provider websites and advertisements. You already have a good idea of what you are in store for and as always, ymmv.