Jennifer on BP

I really don't know, but unless you receive a lot of great reviews,,,,,when no one is responding.....

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=130784

You know, the lady could be brand new to the industry, she might have only started a little while ago, she might only have seen a handful of gentlemen up to this point and those gentlemen might not be members here, those gentlemen could also be lurkers on Cerb and never post, etc.

There could be many other reasons why no one has responded to the thread yet so I think your comment is unfair for the lady in question. Until some kind of feedback has been provided from gentlemen who actually saw her, one should not allude to or assume anything negative.

Hopefully, she will join our wonderful Cerb community, establish herself here and receive many positive recos from the gentlemen who have shared a great experience in her company.

Everybody deserves a chance!

• Like 2

My post was not meant to suggest that there was anything negative. I directed this to another post asking the same question - I am sorry if I sounded otherwise. That was not my intent. I apologize.