LF: Good massage from indy, incall

Hey, I'm looking for a really good massage, not just some quick pokes and rubs.

Also I'd like it from an independent who offers incall.

Any suggestions?

I read that Amelia MA, Jessica Massage, and Sweetest Massage (Bethany) are indy massage ladies. Check out their recommendations :)

• Like 1

I read that Amelia MA, Jessica Massage, and Sweetest Massage (Bethany) are indy massage ladies. Check out their recommendations :)

You are forgetting lovely Claire Heavens.... And to be honest i believe there is a really long list too... There is Katrine Cannon too.. Ottawa is filled with great independent and non independent as well.... I am sure the list will get longer pretty soon....

• Like 2

You are forgetting lovely Claire Heavens.... And to be honest i believe there is a really long list too... There is Katrine Cannon too.. Ottawa is filled with great independent and non independent as well.... I am sure the list will get longer pretty soon....

Ah yes, true. Wonderful additions to the list!! :D

Wow, 6 posts and nobody mentioned Jude. There are lots of great massage providers/therapists in Ottawa and Jude is right up there near the top !

• Like 1

As I mentioned in the MA with great massage skills thread, Katrine Cannon gives a really good, hard therapeutic massage. The non-therapeutic part of the massage is excellent too! ;)

Polydeuces

Thanks, this is exactly the thread I was looking for when I joined.

I saw Claire Heavens ad and think she looks great, but it says text only. Does anyone know if there is any other way to contact her? I'm not able to text.

• Like 1