SP outcall friendly hotels in Halifax

Getting ready to hit the road again and I'll be heading to Halifax for meetings in a couple of weeks. I plan to indulge in a little play while I'm there. I'll be looking for outcall services but I wanted to choose a hotel that is SP friendly in the downtown. (I hoped to avoid DT hotels that might have a rep for making outcall SP's uncomfortable for whatever reason.)

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Chuck

Whenever visiting high end SP's or visiting agency Montreal SP's come to Halifax, they stay at The Westin Nova Scotian.

I highly suggest you do research near the date of your arrival as there are now dozens of SP's on CERB, EC, and BP now.

All the hotels in downtown Halifax are more than fine to come into, but I personally would avoid staying at the Westin. It is high traffic for SP's and on some occasions hotel security stops ladies and or their guests. Any hotel in which lots of Sp's work from is a red flag to stay away. There are way nicer and much more discreet hotels to stay in, and if you need any info please feel free to email me, for the privacy of myself and others I wont list hotels on a public board.

• Like 3

Thanks Emily for the info. I'm just concerned that if an SP is generous to be willing to come visit with me at my outcall hotel then the least I can do is choose a hotel where the SP is going to be most comfortable arriving and leaving without worry of hassel from security. DT Halifax is small so any high end hotel there will suit my needs just fine so that flexibility allows me to give the needs of the SP more consideration.

My point of view: two of Halifaxs nicest hotels and friendly as well are the marriott harbourfront-although since they redecorated and moved their bar/ restaurant I'm not as keen, now everyone eating or drinking can see who is entering and exiting the elevators, and the prince george-I think is one of the most discreet.

I am listing these 2 hotels as they are hotels I would reccommend to anyone visiting Halifax for any reason.

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 1

My point of view: two of Halifaxs nicest hotels and friendly as well are the marriott harbourfront-although since they redecorated and moved their bar/ restaurant I'm not as keen, now everyone eating or drinking can see who is entering and exiting the elevators, and the prince george-I think is one of the most discreet.

I am listing these 2 hotels as they are hotels I would reccommend to anyone visiting Halifax for any reason.

Thanks for this, Cristy. I've stayed at the Marriott numerous times throughout the years, but haven't been there since they unveiled their grand renovation of the lobby. The fact that the bar is now in close proximity to the elevators is a bit disconcerting. I've never been to the Prince George though.