Sexxxy Sophie first time visit

As a first time poster I am unsure how to proceed. I met Sophie on Tuesday for the first time. I must tell you that it has been sometime since I had met such a beautiful women. Her eyes are something to behold. I am not one to share too much detail, but I strongly advise any of you to contact her for a visit. You will not be disappointed. We started with a little chat and I was VERY comfortable talking to her. She is as intelligent as she is beautiful. That progressed into gentle kissing, then to DFK. WOW, what a kisser, soft full lips. From there she proceeded to undo my pants and apply those lips to the little guy. What a BBBJ!!! I don?t think I have ever experienced one that good. That went on for sometime with a few DFK breaks in between. I had a hard time stopping her. In between DFK and BBBJ I told her that I am not sure how long I was going to hold on. Well, on she went and I had to let it go. She came up beside me and we cuddled a little and started talking. I have to admit that I enjoyed the talking almost as much as the sex. Well, we talked and talked until my time was up. We even went a little over. I don?t regret not having worked up to anything more, I think getting to know her was just as exciting. I am sure that I will have more chances in the future to move on to the bigger and better things.

Thank You Sophie and I look forward to seeing you again soon

As I mentioned in the review it was a limited time and time is up :( she will not be around for a while and maybe never again.

As I mentioned in the review it was a limited time and time is up :( she will not be around for a while and maybe never again.

this is by far the worst news ever!