Council member needed

Hi Everyone, We require a new council member (A lady) as we are currently short ONE of the ladies of our 14 member council.

If you previously applied you do not need to contact me as your name is already posted but to be fair when the council and moderators vote on a new member I like to take a few days ahead of time and take any other names of volunteers.

Council is not for everyone! It has had choices and requires a little effort and time but it helps the community a lot and helps the direction of cerb.

You need a MINIMUM of 50 posts and must be a INDEPENDENT SP

You must have ZERO infraction points lost in the last 6 months

Thanks. And please PM Me if interested. Council members names are kept private to everyone outside of council. Some choose to reveal they are on council but this is ALWAYS a bad idea.

• Like 1

Just updating this. We now need a MALE and a FEMALE volunteer to be on council. If you previously submitted your name then your still on the choice list but each time we need a new council member I will ask for volunteers so that we can add to the list of member.

MALE MEMBERS: Should be at least 500+ post count

FEMALE MEMBERS: must be from the SP ONLY verified ladies

Both should be free of infraction points within the last 12 months for stuff like fighting as that will play a factor usually but we welcome anyone onto the list who contributes and has the best interests of the site in mind.

PM ME IF INTERESTED. THANKS.

• Like 1

ANY NEW VOLUNTEERS?

We could use a few more names for the vote for council. It only requires a few minutes of your time each month to discuss the direction of the site and vote on problems we may be having. If you feel cerb is like your second home help us make it better for everyone.