Video Massage

Guest Do***an

I have recently started going to massage providers and have been loving every experience, the reason I got into it was from the hidden camera videos online. I am looking for an Ma who wouldn't mind me video taping the session, it would obviously be for my eyes only and would not do it without her approval. anyone know of any who would allow this?

Good luck in finding some one that would be willing to do it.., In my case I dont think I would .., not that I dont trust that is for you eyes only but who is going to guarantee that... things are easily shared in the internet now days and even at that who is going to guarantee that you would not have a saturday night with a bunch of buddies and maybe show your little treat...

This is just my opinion but again good luck!

• Like 2

I agree with Victoria you might be hard pressed to find someone willing to do that because ma might be worried that their privacy could be in jeopardy. Just my opinion

Guest Do***an

I guess you guys are right. Thanks for the replies, hope you guys are enjoying the summer!

Yes but wouldn't the person filming it be at risk too? In my experience both the MA and the client want the same amount of privacy and discretion.

If you find someone who is game, each get a copy - sign a legal privacy agreement and if one does something... well at least you have something to go on.

Trust and mutual respect is paramount.

• Like 1

Yes but wouldn't the person filming it be at risk too? In my experience both the MA and the client want the same amount of privacy and discretion.

If you find someone who is game, each get a copy - sign a legal privacy agreement and if one does something... well at least you have something to go on.

Trust and mutual respect is paramount.

There is no need for a third person.., that's why there is tripods that you can set up... I imagine that Don Juan wants this video as a souvenoir, something he can keep.. So yes we may be protected against distribution but still that would not protect you from his private use at home like I said.. What is going to guarantee that one night he is having funwith his buddies and sometime when uhave a few beers on you., you forget about things... Is normal.. Things can happen innocently... I am just saying once things are on video they can hunt you for ever....

And when It comes to trust, unfortunately we are all humans... I am a person that trust more than I should sometimes, those who know me more can tell, with people I know, and you can be surprised how can people turn around and change.. Even those you have met for many years... Just sayin! We are afterall human.. No one can protect you, but yourself!

I am just saying once things are on video they can hunt you for ever....

That's absolutely true. These things are always and forever a one-way trip; once something's outside of your direct control, it can get absolutely anywhere and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. That's always been the case, but now that the Internet has made the dissemination of things sooooo much easier...

And it's not just a case of trusting one person not to do anything malicious. You have to trust that they won't ever even show it to a friend, never mind give them a copy; you have to hope that no other person will ever get on their computer or phone and find it.

Of course, to semi-hijack the thread, all of this applies to face-pics too.

I was fortunate to have taped some of my massages. I always made sure my MP's face was not showing and we both watched the tape when it was done. If her face was shown then the video was deleted. It was extremely enjoyable.