maci melting massage on ----------?

I decided to TOFTT on this one, and I wasn't disappointed. I will likely repeat.

Not sure exactly what everyone looks for when they go for these, but her massage skills I thought were very good.

PM if you want other details.

I seen maci and was not disapointed. very clean well kept and spoken lady. provided me a great service and I will say she is beautiful. she treated me with respect and will be seeing her again.

Guest ***rgi*****9
I seen maci and was not disapointed. very clean well kept and spoken lady. provided me a great service and I will say she is beautiful. she treated me with respect and will be seeing her again.

Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder... I'm with a couple of other's and will be passing...

Guest s*r***a**9

Classbefortrash....new member...posting positive recommendations in massage and service provider section for Maci and Escada after other established members say nay.

Shilling perhaps?

Classbefortrash....new member...posting positive recommendations in massage and service provider section for Maci and Escada after other established members say nay.

Shilling perhaps?

You think?????

I went to try out Maci's massage yesterday. Well first of all her pics don't do her justice. She does have quite a few tattoos but that's okay with me. Her place is very clean and comfortable atmosphere. Her massage skills are good and she told me that she used to work at Eb. Her bbbj was one of the best I had. I would repeated.

Guest Hemsky

I got no problem with the way she looks in her pictures on CL. Does that make me a weirdo?

Trying to set something up in the next couple of days. Will let you know how it goes.

Additional Comments:

Sent her a message this morning, she had time for me. Was only looking for a massage and bj... Got what i wanted!

The massage was nice and relaxing... bbj was great!

Will be repeating. Might have to go for fs next time... maybe a duo with her and Escada... Sounds like fun times to me.

Hemsky, she looks fine to me as well. I have been meaning to give here a call.

Rob, do you know if she offers body slides?

When I go, I will post. With a description of Escada if possible.

Well I went to see Maci again today and this time had a duo with Escada and Maci . WOW is a understatement . Both girls are very easy going and they aren't shy. Not rushed. Will definitely be repeating.

• Like 1

Guest Hemsky

Saw her earlier this week. She is a nice friendly woman. It is stretching it a bit by saying she provides massages. The massage takes place on her bed, which I don't think is the norm for the ladies in this discussion group.

Clean, reasonably priced and non rushed. May give it a go again.

Hemsky, there are a few massage providers that do massages in a normal bed. Not sure if that's not normal for u But for me it works the same.

Guest Hemsky
Hemsky, there are a few massage providers that do massages in a normal bed. Not sure if that's not normal for u But for me it works the same.

Yes, was different from past experiences. But I'm not complaining about it. Your concern is appreciated.

Guest ***nno**n***
Originally Posted by rob spence

I give massages on a bed, I do have a table but for what I do, I need the room to move around :-)

Feedback I have received is that it's more comfortable, especially with longer sessions.

Shannon

Edited by ***nno**n***
missed the quote