Rigaud strip club

Guest h****sho***9

Hi everyone. I an heading to montreal tomorrow for my brothers bachelor weekend getaway. Does anyone know how the strip club is in rigaud is these days One of the things on his wish list is to go to the strippers for the lunch Buffett. Please let me know if it is worth going even just for the ladies for an hour stop off while we are waiting to get into our hotel. Going to one in montreal will put us there too late. Any info is greatly appreciated

I thought that place closed down years ago. At least, they bulldozed the location where it used to be, near the highway. Now there are grocery stores, strip malls. I had a few memorable encounters at that place. In a useless gesture of solidarity, I refuse to go into Rigaud for coffee, gas or anything else now!

Polydeuces

yes, eclipse 2 is shut down. But, if you head out a little further to hilltop(Vaudreuil/hudson border) they are still around, as far as I know. Cant say much about the talent, but only once had a bad time there, out of 10. They work on a rotation.

The only club I see listed on Google Maps is one Riviere-Beaudette, called Club Frontiere, which must be 40km from Rigaud.

Guest rk***y

There is also the one in Grenville, just across the river from Hawkesbury but I have never been there. I think I have seen a thread on it here.

There is also the one in Grenville, just across the river from Hawkesbury but I have never been there. I think I have seen a thread on it here.

Although that's nice, but if you're on your way to Montreal, and you just want a quick stopover, which is the most practical? I would gather neither one.

Guest rk***y

If you are on your way to the North Shore - Laval and the eastern side of Montreal -Grenville isn't too much of a detour just keep on going to the "50" and then down the "15"

It can be faster depending on where you are going.