Bilingual, Trilingual SP's

There is nothing more sexxxy that an SP with an accent, whether it be french, spanish, Czech, Icelandic etc.

Is there any SP's in Winnipeg that can speak Fluent French, Czech, or Espanol?

Anyone know of any SP's?

I speak French, but no accent while speaking English. Of course my accent while speaking French is pretty good! lol

Most multilingual requests made on this forum include greek or russian... this is a nice change. I know what greek and russian are, but Icelandic? Could that be like the reverse of the hot tea thingy?

• Like 1

At Fat Bastard BBM, all of our providers have been trained in the arts of multilingual seduction.

Phaedrus: AnCay Iay Eesay Ouyay AkedNay? (Phaedrus is the master of Pig Latin.)

Lee Richards: MmmGRRRRrrrMMMmmmZZZGGgggggggRRRRrrghhhhhh (Lee has been studying Neanderthal for years. The sentence above is delivered with a hint of a Homo Erectus accent)

Andy of Halifax: Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzee Titzzzzzzzzzzz laydeeeeeeeeee (Andy has been returning to his Maritime roots, inspired by Alexander keith and the consumption thereof.)

And I, well I can barely speak any language. Most instructors have asked if all of my dialect comes as a result of substandard "second language" training. I was in fact raised by wild dogs in the wilds of southern Ontario... so I do communicate quite well in the language of my canine forebears....

• Like 2

Fluent in French, English, Spanish, can curse in Gaelic (it improve with drunkenness)

Do I count?:D

Except I am bit too far away I guess :S

Fluent in French, English, Spanish, can curse in Gaelic (it improve with drunkenness)

Do I count?:D

Except I am bit too far away I guess :S

Were you saying "pòg mo thòin" or "Pogue Mahone" when you were slipping into your naughty Gaelic????

Were you saying "pòg mo thòin" or "Pogue Mahone" when you were slipping into your naughty Gaelic????

I won't kiss your ass,too hairy, but you can kiss mine anytime my dear;)

• Like 1

OMG! I'm a sucker for exotic accents!!! I'd make a reso just to hear a lovely lady say bad things!!! LOL

Are you looking for an accent or a multilingual sp? I have a Canadian accent but can speak English (first-learned), French and Japanese. I can get by in Spanish and can say a few greetings in about 10 other languages. I can fake an accent if you like!! :P

I lived in Japan for 2 months at a time every year for about 5 years when I was a kid. The only Japanese I remember are names of food and the phrase that says "this program was sponsored by _____" at the end of cartoons.