Wow..I just skipped through all that above..far too much information for just looking or getting a BJ..lol:lol:

CUMQUAT!

You are giving away all my techniques and secrets! Tsk tsk!

And for the record, cum is just about the only way I get protein. Hahaha.

That was a good read Cumquat - interesting research you perform. Thanks for posting.

Great info Fruitman but after reading i did notice a few things...one was teeth...some guys like that ..i have been told to use my teeth more then once. Also [lips firmly wrapped around teeth] wouldn't that be more of a gum job..lol....i'm all about the tongue...your tongue can do the most wonderful things...;-)

as far as flavored lube or gel one must be careful about the sugar content....sometimes the gel seems to turn to sugar and can scratch the penis...one must be careful...

kisses,

Emma

Cumquat, very interesting lengthy read.

You certainly did your homework. :-)

479224da61bbc.jpg

• Like 1

Very, very interesting thread Cumquat....you do an amazing job of researching your material!! By the time you were finished detailing the perfect bj, most men could have already had 3 of those described bj's by some of these talented ladies of cerb. But I guess in school we always learned we had to show our work, right...so thanks for doing that for us...this is kind of like school..I always had someone doing my homework. No, but really...very educational, very humorous and a great read. Keep them coming.