--------s girls London and Jenna

I am trying hard to track down some info on these girls. I know they have been on b---p---s for some time now and can't believe that no one has review them. Would love some info if anyone has some. I am also interested in this Roxanne who give Massages. Some pretty conflicting reports on here which kind of make me weary. If anyone can pass on any info about these girls I would greatly appreciate it. Please feel free to comment here or pm if needed. Either way

London goes under the title exoticc little ' princess.

Jenna is the beautiful Jenna

Thanks

Although CERB is the best resource for NB ladies there still is not a big presence here. When it comes to BP you may have to TOFTT sometimes and report back. To be safe I would not take a chance if there were any indications of red flags. For example, one of the ladies you asked about uses fake pics. That is a red flag to me and I wouldn't take a chance on her.

I recently say sexyjessie from BP and did not know until I spoke with her that she is a member here, she did have a couple of positive comments so I saw her and the posts/comments were accurate.

My suggestion to guys who visit BP ladies is that when you see them tell them about CERB and how it would be good for business for them to join here. Good for them and good for us.

Sorry, more of a rant than helpful information.

• Like 2

I emailed London/"exotic little princess", no response. She seems to advertise quite a bit, not sure why she would do that and not respond to inquiries. If the pics are real she is a hottie.

I have met with most of these girls in moncton for some reason they only respond to texting took me awhile to figure that out I would not recommend london she is young and doesnt seem to enjoy what she does and a bit unkempt in my opinion both roxane and kacy lane are hot as hell and enjoy I have asked both to join this site kacy says she is her but I cant find her she says she was working in BC

• Like 2

I got what I needed from this thread. Thank you all for your input.

Additional Comments:

I got what I needed from this thread. Thank you all for your input.