Clarisssa on cl ....

tall, slim, sexy, cute as a button, very innocent in her mannerisms

she has that porcelain complexion many red heads have which was a big turn on for me

she is not "dancer" sexy, but she is very sexy in her own innocent way and that was worth the visit

enjoy

i certainly did

I am fairly new in this community and my writing skills are not very good, so go easy on me. I need to share my experience with Clarissa tonight. I have been hobbying for awhile, but I think I just found the diamond I was looking for in Clarissa. This was my first time I met her. What a gem... As it was a little late, we were both a little nerveous on the phone, but as soon as I saw her in her apartment, in this little outfit and wearing the biggest smile. I was right away at ease. She has skills... in every senses of the word. I love her massage and the ending was "out of this world". I love to look at her and her looking back at me, while massaging me. Gogeous body, tall slim, beautiful bum. What can I say more? I will be back - that's for sure