Eyes - Open or Closed for Pleasure?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Eyes - Open or Closed for Pleasure?

• Do you like a lady to make eye contact during HJ's or BJ's?
    • Do you not like to be looked at or watched during HJ's, BJ's?
    • Do you like a lady to make eye contact during her Orgasm?
    • Do you like eye contact during your oragasm (male)?
    • Do you not like to be looked at during your Orgasm (male)?
    • It doesn't really matter as long as everyone is enjoying

I was reading a thread earlier today where the comment was that the gentleman liked a lady to keep her eyes open during orgasm but most didn't. There has also been comments made about eye contact during blow jobs and hand jobs. This is a multiple choice poll!

My questions to the gents:

Do you like eye contact during hand jobs or blowjobs? Or do you think it's hot when a lady is totally into what she's doing and is either watching your cock closely or eyes closed and humming in pleasure?

Do you like eye contact during orgasm....both hers and yours?

To the ladies:

Is it a subconscious instinct to close your eyes during orgasm or do they stay open? Do you try to control this at all?

Well Tracie, your eyes definitely have it! As your avatar depicts.

I close my eyes in order to concentrate on the feeling of the orgasm, although leading up to it I'm very visual and like to watch everything.

Men have asked me many times to look up at them while giving them head, so I think a lot of men like the eye contact, is it a turn on for me, not really. I need to concentrate on one thing at a time, lol, so a lot of the time without thinking I might close mine . At the time its not something I think of, actually its hard to think in the throws of an orgasm, I just concentrate on the mind blowing experience and actually if I saw my own facial expressions I'd probably howl with laughter.

• Like 1

Guest **ng***1

I think that when the chemistry between two people in the act is passionate, everything comes into play, - eye contact, feeling their breathing, wimpers, moans, screams et all. Eyes seem to be at the top of my list because they express a lot about what a person is feeling, and can say more then words. A defiant stare into my eyes while she strokes my cock would start my engines, eyes rolling backwards while she trys to stop herself from cuming while she is being pleasured makes me feel amazing, etc. Eyes staying open during an orgasm would be cool if it was natural.

Eye contact dureing orgasm wouldn't matter to me but I do enjoy a brief locking of eyes during BJ's but not constant eye contact as its not natural. I like good eye contact throughout the entire session in a natural way as it builds on the sensation of a real "experience" with a girlfriend. That means that from talking to locking eyes while in the throws of passion. I find that there is an intensityand a connection that can be found when eyes meet. I do look into a ladies eyes and often find myself looking at her lips. Lips can tell a wonderful story as you progress through a sexual encounter.

That said, if I'm with a lady and her eyes are open but just blankly stareing off into the distance (like she's just waiting for this to be over) I'd just prefer to get up and leave because that's totally not what I expect from GFE. If that's how a lady feels I'd perfer that she just hide her lack of excitement by keeping her eyes closed.

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

Eye contact greatly enhances the sensation of intimacy which so important to many. However, this can not happen 100% of the time, we each need to go enjoy the moment in our secret places in order to reach total fulfilment. At the end, it's all about mutual respect, trust and abandonment.

Tracie, you know you've got the most beautiful eyes. ;-)

I like eye contact during BJs especially if in the position where she is below looking up. Eye contact during her/my orgasm is not important but its hot to know if she is in fact cumming when it happens ("oh gawd, i'm cumming!!" lol)

I can't think of anything more romantic than staring deep in to a woman's eyes while making love to her. The eyes are most definitely the window to one's soul. For me at least, there is nothing that can beat staring in to your lover's eyes while both of you are having an orgasm at the same time!

Guest S****r

I am with christycurves. I have never consciously "decided" what to do with my eyes when I have an orgasm, but I think, like her, it is natural for me to close them and just give myself totally up to the sensation of the orgasm itself.

and.....like her......I would probably howl with laughter too if I saw my own face in the throes of ecstasy.

Very amusing question!

I love watching lady face when she's having an orgasm. Although that depends on what's going on at the moment. lol. Kind of hard to see their facial expression with your face planted down somewhere else for example.

As of BJ, hmm love the ones that makes eye contact while doing it. Extra sexy I find.

As for myself... I don't know what kind of facial expression or eye contact I made when I'm having an orgasm.. never checked the mirror :P

Here's a thought though.. eye contact during kissing or no eye contact (closed eye?) ...

Interesting question on the kissing.

I am definitely a closed eye kisser. I let my lips and tongue do the walking and I enjoy all the sensations. I think it would be a little disconcerting to have someone looking at me that up close and personal.

Guest C**Tra****er

Definitely a closed eye kisser, but open otherwise, that is unless they're rolled back in my head!

It's weird, I love looking straight at a woman's face during the O. A very small number of things are hotter than that moment.

But tables turned, it is a remarkably vulnerable feeling. It's the one moment where any sort of facade disappears, and everything is laid bare. For me, it's probably the only time where my brain completely shuts off, even for just a few seconds; for a brief moment, I'm unable to hide. Even completely naked, I don't feel exposed, but someone looking into my eyes while I'm about to have an orgasm...damn, that's just another level of intensity.

So the short answer, yes, eye contact good.

• Like 1

I cannot think of the last time I was watched while receiving oral, I am not someone who is super big into receiving oral solo, so if anything my mind is often wandering in imagination land I would suppose, so if a girl ever looked up I would not know.

If someone insists on using their hands, I would rather they be pressed against me and whispering sweet nothings into my ear and kissing my neck as that gets me going.

In terms of intercourse, if I am on top of you and you're legs on shoulders, spread apart, one up one down, cowgirl or girl on trop missionary, really like seeeing a girl have an orgasm, though I feel it just the same. If it is something more intimate, such as neck on neck missionary, don't even worry about where eyes are because that is not what the position is about.

I think it is more a matter of positions fulfilling intentions.

Hmmmm.... eyes open are cool but... this is what they MAY be looking at:

orgasm-face.jpgorgasm+face1.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBKig24RoNdBehkd2bkr-7gdgh-A82hSHCbEHy06wlfiVEf168images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp7ME-A3cewTuA3W2LhkR9JFzBdIOuAXFOK4qXYLf85sa5UYOI9Qimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSw64XMnPB9-cfniCMr-dTsqCKJC56_2T6hBuraA5evklw1U1ulYwfb2ecef770de908.jpgboyle_re.jpg.jpg474707204_174d475d7c.jpg?v=0ngbbs41eca15b49aed.jpgtan-duck-face.jpg