hopefully some of you can help me , I am looking for an attractive asian mp. hope to hear from you soon.8-)

The only legit one I know is Jayda at CMJ, haven't had a session with her, but I did meet her and she is very hot.

• Like 1

Guest M***ell***A

Jayda is a total sweetheart to everyone all the time! She is also super duper cute and very sexy... Good choice for those with yellow feever!

Jayda at CMJ is certainly very attractive!

Taylor (Fang) at Shangrila Spa is very pretty but low mileage.

Ping at 254 Bank is a looker but she works at an odd place.

I find Mandy at 45 St Joe pretty but she's a bit older (30s/40s??)

Daniella at Linda's on Wellington is pretty.

Vivian at 868 Merivale is gorgeous but overpriced. But if u put a premium on looks could be worth it for you.

Kate at 177 St Joe is pretty but service is not as good.

All except CMJ you will find contact info in the Sun.

My ratings, prettiest first: Vivian, Jayda, Ping, Daniella, Kate, Taylor, Mandy

I'm sure there's more but that's enough to get you started. Let us know who u see and what u think. There's hideen gems all over the place, sometimes u need to do a little exploring. And then share with your friends LOL

• Like 1

I for one can vouch for Jayda. What a goddess. Skin as soft as silk and a butt to die for. I saw her in her everyday street cloths, sexy black tights and boots, oh my. Very friendly as well. I doubt anyone would be disapointed...did I mention she is hot? lol

• Like 1

i found another gem, this time at 177 st-joseph, gatineau. it was lame after the bust, but there's a new girl i went to see on sunday. it was her 3rd day only. her name is lisa. she is young and pretty. ymmv. i left very happy. her english is not the best, but i didn't care. check her out. u need to know how to talk to her to get what u want.

great I will go and see her , thx for letting us know, can always count on you guy"s for the latest and greatest.

FYI... Lisa is on Bank Street now. She is fantastic.

Since there is more than one Lisa, where was this Lisa working before? And given there are 5 or 6 AMPs on Bank Street, which one is she at now? Thx!

this Lisa was working @ 177 hull. she is now @ 45 in hull. there is also Bibi @ merivale, judy @ 664 hull.

Are you sure you're talking about the same Lisa as raimes83 ???

Daniella at Linda's on Wellington is no longer there, I have been told she is working on her own now, does anyone know where she is or how to get in contact with her? she gave a very nice service.

You can find her in the Sun under CHANELL. My fav thai. Still the same great service, great body and service and happier as an independent.

You can find her in the Sun under CHANELL. My fav thai. Still the same great service, great body and service and happier as an independent.

Bravo. Daniella is a beauty and a great massage. Glad to hear that she's resurfaced.

I would like to highly recommend Jayda at CMJ if you're looking for an Asian MP. Sexy' date=' sweet, fun, and genuine![/quote']

I couldn't agree more - also Lexy fits the bill for sexy asian... though Lexy looks more like she's Hawaiin (sp?).

• Like 1

Sorry folks but I found out today that my... our Sarah has come and gone again:-( The receptionist at MT said that she no longer works there... again, and has no intel where she went (like they'd actually tell me even if they knew:x). So, the search continues... not that I'm hung up on her... just a forbidden fruit kind of thing!!

Sarah was only here for those two days. We stay in touch and she usualy lets me know when she's coming to town. She is in T.O. most of the time, but has to come to Ottawa at times for different reasons. Sometimes she is here and doesn't work. All depends on her mood. I can let you know next time she is coming here.

I have just replied to an inquiry about Daniella and thought I might as well share it.

I've been out of country but I did see Daniella as soon as I got back. Daniella (Chantell) has a truly beautiful body. Like a thirty something MILF with a twenty something body. Soft touch and good ending. I have read that she provides more but I haven't asked, perhaps YMMV. NR is possible. Clean comfortable place with shower and she 's not a clock watcher. She's SE asian, good english conversation. I pay the same as I did at Linda's. Certainly worth exploring. Yeah, I know. Sounds like a s..ll. Yeah but I like her.

There was this girl operating out of a house on hollland, she left anyone have info, gorgeous...

Bibi ? really i havent seen here in sooooo long, where is she now?

Occasionally at Merivale I believe...