Thoughts on Miracle Berries in Providing

No, this is not some miracle drug or magic pill, though to be honest, you would be surprised how much it helps. What I am referring to are these: MBerry-tablets

To give those of you who might not be link clicking friendly a brief description, it is a pill you dissolve on your tongue and it alters your taste buds, usually for about 45 minutes to an hour, so that everything tastes sweeter almost like ice cream versions of itself.

With oranges it is like having sorbet, cheese becomes close to cream cheese frosting like on carrot cake and pineapple just blows me away.

The reason I am drawing attention to this is because while we all have clients who we understand are sanitary, once the condom goes on, everything tastes funny, I for one hate the taste of going down on a girl after intercourse with a condom on and have found that using these really help alleviate any problems I had.

This could be great for the girls too who I am sure have problematic clients like myself who just won't finish the majority of the time and you go back to BBBJ after an hour of intercourse and warm face cloths just don't do the trick.

• Like 2