Hello my birthday is coming up and wanted to treat myself I have been doing this for awhile now and I am looking for a first time here. Looking to do a threesum with two girls. Is there any suggestions out there. Size or looks don't matter as am open to all.

Your best bet is to contact a reputable provider and see who she is comfortable working with... cuz duos can be INCREDIBLE!

Thats a really nice way of celebrating your Bday... have fun and yes it is VERY important to make sure you have the best time, that the 2 ladies are comfortable with each other :)

Guest ***rgi*****9

That is a great birthday gift. What I would do first is find an SP your interested in and then see if they would consider doing a duo and if so with who. Once that's taken care of just have fun. I have done numerous duos over the years and they can be lot's and lot's of fun.

Once you have your duo hopefully you write about it.

Guest s*uth***

If you are patient, Roksi and Lena are a special treat worth waiting for. My time with them was a dream come true!!

3 some's!!!!

I had 1 in my teen years...2 in my mid 20's...

Now that I'm older. It's hard enough to get a bj...lol

I'll have to do at least 3, 3 some's in my 30's.

Perhaps a mid New Years Resolution lol

Good luck and have fun......

And Enjoy the view first....

dont finish too soon :p

I try to treat myself to one a year, usually a Christmas present to myself since nobody else seems to be considerate enough to get me one.

• Like 1

Guest ***rgi*****9
I try to treat myself to one a year, usually a Christmas present to myself since nobody else seems to be considerate enough to get me one.

We should gift each other a duo at Christmas!!!

If you are patient, Roksi and Lena are a special treat worth waiting for. My time with them was a dream come true!!

THIS! Havent done this in a while but both these ladies are amazing. If this gent has had both at the same time, he is a hero in my eyes. Id recommend keeping a lookout for this combo if you can.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s*r***a**9

She PMed me to let me know that she was the girl I saw when I visited Tink a few days ago. I'm assuming Tink was using her place? And yup she was freakin hot! Prices are on the high end...even higher than some of the touring SPs...so thats kept me from seeing her.

If I win the lottery, I'll pay her a visit :P

I've also asked her if her and Tink do duos. If so, I may have to take out a loan and book them!

Edited by s*r***a**9
Additional info