They do get fully naked Lexy. I work just around the corner from them now so I drop in about once a week. I'd love to take you in for a beer sometime. Just let me know when you are available.

Thank you MC. That would be lovely two pals getting together for a friendly beer. My favourite picture you took is still and will always be I'm 100% sure of me in the bubble bath!! I will PM you!!

Kisses,

Lexy

Ralph's is not the place to go I take it. I visited Angie's last weekend and the girls were okay.. The set up does suck,but there not shy in the slightest. lap dances there are great I have to agree.. I love to dance but these reviews of Ralph"s make me hesitant to visit. Hum.

It's the only strip club around so.....

Additional Comments:

Thank you MC. That would be lovely two pals getting together for a friendly beer. My favourite picture you took is still and will always be I'm 100% sure of me in the bubble bath!! I will PM you!!

Kisses,

Lexy

The bath tub picture is amazing. It would be great to have one signed that I could keep next to another of my favourite photos.

As sad as it seems Angie's IS better than Ralph's. Just my 2 cents 2T2T

Never been.. Road trip to Angie's.

I have been to both Angies and Ralph's and I would have to say that my personal preference is Ralph's. The ladies there are very gorgeous and for the most part put on an entertaining show. Obviously the downside of Ralph's is no touching. If you are looking for a more "hands on" approach then I would suggest Angies. The ladies are not as good looking but do make up for it with the lap dance. Not sure if she is still there or not but I definitely recommend a lap dance from Shyla. Just my two cents

[quote name=Mister C;247915

The bath tub picture is amazing. It would be great to have one signed that I could keep next to another of my favourite photos.

I can and will surely do that for you' date=' you're the one that took it!! You were so professional during the shoot but I did catch you peaking during my outfit changes:tongue:.

Where can I take a picture like that to be printed??? What size would you like? I have never done this before but will for you.

Kisses,

Lexy

I am in no way shape or form advertising that I will be giving out pictures to anyone who asks.

You were so professional during the shoot but I did catch you peaking during my outfit changes:tongue:.

Kisses,

Lexy

I wasn't peeking. I was down right staring.

I wasn't peeking. I was down right staring.

LMFAO!! You are awesome MC!!:butt:

Kisses,

Lexy

Additional Comments:

Do they have a website? When do they hold ameteur night? I have a friend that want to go check it out and see if she still "got it".

LMFAO!! You are awesome MC!!:butt:

Kisses,

Lexy

Additional Comments:

Do they have a website? When do they hold ameteur night? I have a friend that want to go check it out and see if she still "got it".

Actually Amateur Week is coming up very soon. I don't think they have a web site anymore and their facebook group sucks. Best bet is to give them a call. I'll do it for you because I am awesome.

I think the amateur nite is two nights in Aug. I wanna say 5th and 6th

That would be correct. Friday and Saturday night will be busy.

Was at Amateur Night last night and boy were they slow getting the girls up on stage. The first one got on just before midnight. Along with the amateurs were 4 regular dancers. Normally they put on an amateur and then a regular dancer. Unfortunatley I had to take off around midnight as I had to work first thing this morning. The only girl I did see chewed gum through her entire routine. Not good. Watching a girl dance and chew gum is not a sexy thing.

On the other hand I did have a great time with the lovely Lexy. It was her first visit to Ralphs and I'm certain it wont be her last. I think she had a great time.

Was at Amateur Night last night and boy were they slow getting the girls up on stage. The first one got on just before midnight. Along with the amateurs were 4 regular dancers. Normally they put on an amateur and then a regular dancer. Unfortunatley I had to take off around midnight as I had to work first thing this morning. The only girl I did see chewed gum through her entire routine. Not good. Watching a girl dance and chew gum is not a sexy thing.

On the other hand I did have a great time with the lovely Lexy. It was her first visit to Ralphs and I'm certain it wont be her last. I think she had a great time.

I had an awesome time MC. No it won't be my last, that's for sure. Storm and Phenonix were amazing!!! I got the itch to get back up there, I don't know if i'll scratch it though:icon_wink:.

I wasn't too impressed with the gum chewing either but she must of been nervous or something:icon_rolleyes:.

Thank you for such a great time and some beer(s) between two friends.

What more could a lady ask for great company you and naked ladies. YEAH BABY!!

There were a few other member there who messaged me and thank you for being so discrete, when you saw me.

Big Hugs and Kisses,

Lexy

Guest **cely***r***ne

Is there an amateur night every week? I would LOVE to try it

Is there an amateur night every week? I would LOVE to try it

And I'd love to see you there. I'm pretty sure they have them every 6 months or so. At least it seems that way. Just to let you know though you have to pass an audition first and I'm the judge. When are you coming over?

Guest **cely***r***ne

Oh! Well if you would, would you please let me know when it is?

Your the judge? Hmm, I'll be right over! ;)

Gum chewing amatuer is dancing there now. I dropped in tonight after work and she's there. Not chewing gum tonight thankfully. No Cori for me unfortunately.

OK i heard the the Rodeo lounge had Ladies Amateur nite last Sat.(i guess they got a special permit) A young girl that used to work there that now dances out West was there. A regular customer that is 50 years old, one other girl. They tell me the 50 year old won. I was told she just knew most of the patrons was the reason

OK i heard the the Rodeo lounge had Ladies Amateur nite last Sat.(i guess they got a special permit) A young girl that used to work there that now dances out West was there. A regular customer that is 50 years old, one other girl. They tell me the 50 year old won. I was told she just knew most of the patrons was the reason

I've never been the the Rodeo Lounge but I'd love to see some country girls up on stage.

It's nice to see some love for the 50 year olds!

Gum chewing amatuer is dancing there now. I dropped in tonight after work and she's there. Not chewing gum tonight thankfully. No Cori for me unfortunately.

That's good. Must of been stage fright. Sad to hear Cori was not there but I hope Storm and Pheonix were!!

Oh! Well if you would, would you please let me know when it is?

Your the judge? Hmm, I'll be right over! ;)

And if Angel's involved, let me know too ;)