What's With All The Ads For BB/BJ, Etc...?

I just moved back to Toronto recently, after having been in two other provinces since '05. Readning NOW Magazine & eye weekly, I've noticed a plethora of ads offering BBBJ, before I left in '05 I never seen any ads mention that. Also, the same can be said with CL, however I see ads on there offering BB, BBBJ, etc. So, can anyone tell me what happened, and why the sudden -- well sudden to me -- change to these services?

I guess it's becoming commonly known and more in demand so, if a girl does it, she'll likely get more business from those not too fond of the informal CBJ. Now if they say BBFS, that's just a big avoid altogether.

There are so many asian ladies offering this service, that others are now offering it as well to stay competitive. Many are also offering cim while others are not. I do agree with buggernot that bbfs is something I would never consider.

I do agree with buggernot that bbfs is something I would never consider.

Neither would I. I wish the people that do ask for it, would get it through their thick fucking heads, it's NOT AN OPTION!!:roll:

Neither would I. I wish the people that do ask for it, would get it through their thick fucking heads, it's NOT AN OPTION!!:roll:

Solid answer.

Guest gagagaga

I think in the past, most SP's and some mp's were du=oing bbbj, but not advertising it. As More reviews were posted and clients saying they received, that prompted more sp's to list it as a service.

I think in the past, most SP's and some mp's were du=oing bbbj, but not advertising it. As More reviews were posted and clients saying they received, that prompted more sp's to list it as a service.

Speaking of bbbj, here's an interesting post in a recent thread:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73451#post73451

I take it, from the tone and content of the posts so far in this thread, that no one posting here to date would consider either bbfs or bbbj?

Hell no! I have a hard enough time getting off with a BBBJ so CBJ is not something I'm fond of. Only if it's a CBJ 69. But if a girl doesn't do it, that's her prerogative, and I would never think anything less of that. BBFS is plain insane though.

Yeah, there's risks with BBBJ, but there's risks with having sex with a condom, having sex with anyone under any circumstance really...

Yeah, there's risks with BBBJ, but there's risks with having sex with a condom, having sex with anyone under any circumstance really...

Including one's self.....do you know what that hand has been up to lately :?:

BB is a privilege of familiarity. That anyone would expect it with someone they just met -- professionally or nonprofessionally -- is creepy.

That said, I don't think the risks of bbbj are all that great. It's a personal preference.