My wonderful afternoon... I love thunderstorms!

I have met a real gentleman this afternoon...

He called me this morning, asking me for an appointment at 5... Ok, I said... Pretty normal so far, regular client, I thought...

Called me back at 3.30 to ask me to move our appointment at 4... I hate when they do that! Like if fucking and awnsering my phone was the only thing I was doing! I was out, chatting with some (mmm!)boys, chilling...

Anyways, I said yes and ran back home...

Met this little guy... About 5'5", 5'6", little belly and greyish hair... Ouch! So sexy! And I'm not talking about the attitude! Friendly, nice... He took off his clothes right away, wich I appreciate (makes me feel safer), and dropped the donation on the desk, in a way I can count it... No need to touch it...

After 20-30 minutes, he asked me to extend, wich I was very uncormftable with... I give all I have in the first hour, and it's easy, but afterwards, I have to deal with empty time... He dealed with it, and very good...

Starting gently licking my clit, not touching my pussy, wich is very important to me, he did'nt try to make me cum... He was so gentle and into it, I've cum, anyways... Then touching me, took me softly and then more and more rough, and ended in fireworks for both of us... Who said there can't be fireworks if it's raining?!?

Then, we cuddled... It was so good... I felt like a woman, like a girlfriend... The connection was really there...

And then we started over... Ouf! My pussy still sored! But again, PLEASE!

Anyways, if emb3750 is contacting you, girls, I wish you a very nice time with this truly gent!

• Like 3

Nice to see a "reverse review" for a change. Glad you had a good time Sabrina!

I'm sure various members are now re-reading the thread on how to change your handle with a view to becoming emb3751, emb3752, etc. Lol.

Thank you Sabrina for the kind words. I appreciate the adjustment's you made to accomodate my time. Our time together was truly memorable, especially with the rumblings of the thunderstorm in the backround...very erotic and sexy.

You are a tender, affectionate and giving woman...perfect for an afternoon getaway. I highly recommend time with this beautiful woman. You will NOT be disappointed.

I will be in touch...before the next thunderstorm.

Great review Sabrina! It's nice to see a review from an SP. A very genuine moment, thanks for sharing.

Isn't it great to have sex during a thunderstorm, rainy day...or perhaps any day for that matter. I love the rain.

I took a chance and called Sabrina today @ lunch...sometimes short notice can work out nice. I felt like an American Express card member who was moved to the front of the line. Time with Sabrina always leaves me breathless, wanting more.

Passionate, sexy and a great teaser, she always makes sure I leave happy. I'll be smiling the rest of the day, probably longer. Thanks again Sabrina.

Oups!!!

It has been a pleasure being woke up by you!!! We were missing the thunderstorms, though...

It was a beautiful morning, and I can't wait until the next one!!!

J'espere te revoir bientot,

I took a chance and called Sabrina today @ lunch...sometimes short notice can work out nice. I felt like an American Express card member who was moved to the front of the line. Time with Sabrina always leaves me breathless, wanting more.

Passionate, sexy and a great teaser, she always makes sure I leave happy. I'll be smiling the rest of the day, probably longer. Thanks again Sabrina.