I couldn't find any information on Amy either so I decided to take the plunge. I enjoy looking for a gem and I found one.

I initially contacted Amy via email. She likes to know a bit about your first to ensure that there is a mutual comfort level. I booked a few days ahead (which I Never do as I am a last minute customer) and anxiously awaited for today to come.

Her location is on the east side of the city, clean neighborhood and very clean place. When she opened the door, I was blown away. What an beautiful woman (tall and slender), greeting me at the door in a black teddy and spiked boots. She has a classy / naughty look.

This girl is a ton of fun and certainly more than I can handle. She is a great dfk'er and takes things at your pace. I am not a long distance runner....more like a sprinter...so I had to be careful not to pop too soon. I truly enjoyed giving Amy the pleasure until I was ready to blow.

Received a great CBJ which is what I was looking for. More would have been on the menu I assume however as I mentioned, she let me go at my pace.

Donation was $.6 and totally worth every penny in my opinion.

She is right up there in my books with Michelle Fox however she just seems to have a ton of energy which I can't keep up with.

Treat her good gents.

Saw Amy Love today when my regular girl cancelled on me and all I can say is wow. Her pics are definately of her and are recent, but her pics don't do her justice she is stunning in person. Looks 9.5 but I do love the small titties. Service 10 and attitude 10. She is located in Transcona her place is spottlessly clean, totally safe and secure building. She is very talkative and friendly, she was very attentive to my wants and desires. She is not a clock watcher at all and her service is quite energetic as other poster stated. Never a dull moment when your with this woman she has got it all going on.

Very intrigued by her pics, but concerned about the lack of what her menu is being offered. Has anyone with double digit posts seen her yet? One review mentions CBJ, so I assume she is a safety girl, which is good, but no mention of any other services. Deal breaker for me is good DATY... any clarification there?