Guest D***el B***e

.... That's very funny, I had a great laugh ... but it's available at FS, BB sister store. ... just ask the girl at the back counter!!! lol lol

I love a man who loves it! Not much to add other than there is nothing hotter, sexier than watching a man enjoy it and feeling his cock grow in my mouth while I devour his deliciousness. Cake or cock, well some of you know how much I love cake but cock wins hands down!

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 4

I love a man who loves it! Not much to add other than there is nothing hotter, sexier than watching a man enjoy it and feeling his cock grow in my mouth while I devour his deliciousness. Cake or cock, well some of you know how much I love cake but cock wins hands down!

Oh no! You love giving head and I love going down on a lady. However, will we compromise so we both get what we want?

• Like 1

I always giggle when a man tells me that he doesn't want me to go down on him as he wants it to be about me. Blow jobs are about me. I LOVE giving them, makes me very... VERY wet!

• Like 3

I think it is one of life's greatest pleasures. Sometimes I love a long slow session and other times a fast n furious session. This may be over share, but I was with a gal in my 30's for about 8 years who hated oral. Either way. 8 years people!!!

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Yup, I'm with Savannah Lane on this one. You can do me anytime ... it'll be all about you ;-) I love the warmth of it ...

damn nothing better than a good blow job, the better the job the better I return the favor when it comes my time to pleasure her