Guest Ot**w***og****n

I imagine Old Dog is doing hand springs down the street to his nearest grocery store to stock up accordingly!! LOL Enjoy Old Dog...enjoy!!

I LOVE BACON!!! theres bacon flavour beer now also, :) hmmm bacon ON everything PLZZZZ great way to go, huge heart attack, with a mouthful of bacon LOL

Guest Ot**w***og****n

I think a lot of us do Shay...we are definitely led by Old Dog for sure!

I LOVE BACON!!! theres bacon flavour beer now also, :) hmmm bacon ON everything PLZZZZ great way to go, huge heart attack, with a mouthful of bacon LOL

Now I like bacon as much--nay, more!--than the next person, but I don't know about some of these...

41c03P3wR8L._SX385_.jpg51VacjVngBL-300x300.jpg&h=&w=680&q=90&zc=1c87a_baconnaise1-235x300.jpg&h=&w=680&q=90&zc=1baconsauce.jpg

Now this one on the other hand I can get behind...

51pkKQIi12L._SY450_.jpg

I mean no disrespect but I thank my ancestors for not being Jewish because bacon is my absolute favorite food followed by any variation of ham.

I mean no disrespect but I thank my ancestors for not being Jewish because bacon is my absolute favorite food followed by any variation of ham.

Meg, you are my goddess. In my mind you shall be BaconForFun.

Guest webothscore

I love putting my sausage between two beautiful strips of bacon. Oh wait, this thread really is about bacon, the food. Nevermind ;)

i will have to say i have never meet anyone how said that they hated bacon, i know some that say it is not there fav. but they would still eat it. on the other hand i know people that will never eat garlic, duck, cauliflower, and even beef, but they would still eat bacon. so makes you wonder.

P.S. the thing i will alway order on a pizza is bacon it makes it.

well i must admit i will have to try out these new Bacon dogs by oscar mayer. i mean a hot dog that is made of bacon, that you could rap in bacon if you wanted :)

The main thing is that at least you know what these hot dogs are suppose to be made of anyway ;)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/15/oscar-mayer-bacon-dogs_n_3280211.html