motorcycle insurance in Ottawa

Hi loves,

I'm looking for an insurance broker in Ottawa who will help me get some bike Insurance. Any one out there know a good broker who can set me up?

Thanks, Kay

Guest Ot**w***og****n

I used to insure my bikes though State Farm who offered a good rate for both my car and my Harley. You can also get on online quote from TD Motorcycle Insurance...just google it and you'll get a link to their website. I've done a couple of quotes through them for about four different bikes as of late as I'm probably going to buy another one in the not too distant future. I'm considering another Harley Davidson as they retain their value and are a great ride.

Just a heads up with TD Insurance, if you have a degree at a University or College you can go through TD Meloche Monex for your insurance on the motorcycle and save even more. I'm insuring 2 Harley Davidson for the price of one.

• Like 1

I used to have my bike insured separately from my car with Jevco which cost me around 800 bucks a year. I happened to be speaking with my car insurance provider and they were able to roll my bike in for an extra 200.