Add too long?

I have some problem with posting my ad this morning.. (first time ever happen to me)

When I tried to post my ad.. It says

1. The text that you have entered is too long (3141 characters). Please shorten it to 1500 characters long.

I have always use the same copy-paste... Did the rules had change?

• Like 2

The exact same thing happen to me this morning.. I kept shortening and it came up with even higher numbers..

I even did a word count on a word document and it did not exceded the 1500 characters... Maybe its a glitch today...

At the end It seemed to take a really short add but it showed a bunch of spaces I did not have on my initial add design... also if I tried to edit so maybe I coudl add up more content it qould not accept it.. even after removing all those extra spaces...

I even restarted the browser, my cerb session and my computer to see if it would make a difference but no luck...

• Like 1

I think the mice have gotten into the wiring under the floorboards, here....

Word documents always insert a lot of hidden bumph into text. What happens if you format your ad copy in Notepad?

Guest webothscore

I have something to add if it helps. Old Dog was trying to post something recently and he too hit the limit. Let's hope it's temporary for those who like to post larger adds. Good luck.

Another bug that popped up when I fixed some other things.... one thing fixed and two broken. Anyway this should be all better now. If anyone still has issues let me know please.

I did reduce it from where it was before. It is set to 10000 (that should be WAY more then enough) but it does count the image tags and such. It will tell you how many you are over in the warning screen