Massage and GFE

Guest c**io**m7

Maybe I am a little thick-headed and too sp oriented but, what the heck is gfe ma? I haven't seen any MA yet because of my own confusion. I know what I like and I know what I think gfe means in the sp world but, I am sure it's different in the MA realm due to rules etc...?

Any help here would be appreciated.

Maybe I am a little thick-headed and too sp oriented but, what the heck is gfe ma? I haven't seen any MA yet because of my own confusion. I know what I like and I know what I think gfe means in the sp world but, I am sure it's different in the MA realm due to rules etc...?

Any help here would be appreciated.

This topic has been discussed in the past and to be honest there is no such a specific rule.. for some means something for other means something else... as with SPs YYMV applies., best thing is to contact directly with teh lady that interest you inparticular, and she will tell you yes or no to a specific service or request.. as any has mention in the past ois not so much about the "service" but the feeling that you get from the experience.. Once you experince then you will either tell the difference.. You also have to understand you cant compare the experience with an MA to the one with an SP... Try it! Experience it! and then decide if you like or or not :)

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

You know damn well that I will visit you soon, don't you? ;-)

This topic has been discussed in the past and to be honest there is no such a specific rule.. for some means something for other means something else... as with SPs YYMV applies., best thing is to contact directly with teh lady that interest you inparticular, and she will tell you yes or no to a specific service or request.. as any has mention in the past ois not so much about the "service" but the feeling that you get from the experience.. Once you experince then you will either tell the difference.. You also have to understand you cant compare the experience with an MA to the one with an SP... Try it! Experience it! and then decide if you like or or not :)

You know damn well that I will visit you soon, don't you? ;-)

Stop threatening and get ur butt over here LOL j)

Guest D***el B***e

I just wanted to .... oooppssss I think I just walked in the middle of a hot conversation! ... sorry, I'll be quick, I just wanted to say I'm enjoying the thread! hehehe ....

lalala_i_can_t_hear_you.jpg

The GFE experience is crucial in my opinion. Yesterday the menu was read to me, and first item was no kissing. The young giggly lassie was chewing gum during the session. Purely physical encounters don't do it for me, there needs to be some tenderness. The teenage crush feeling needs to be there.

The GFE experience is crucial in my opinion. Yesterday the menu was read to me, and first item was no kissing. The young giggly lassie was chewing gum during the session. Purely physical encounters don't do it for me, there needs to be some tenderness. The teenage crush feeling needs to be there.

Sorry to hear that, but my best advice is always to communicate with the woman you are interested in before seeing them. That way you get some idea as to what is on the menu and also if there is some spark between you. Though you will never know for sure until you are alone, chatting first usually helps. Personally if a woman won't kiss I am not interested at all.

Guest ***nsut***jr

I assume you are in Ottawa?

Do your research because there is no need to miss out on GFE with massage.

There are some exceptional ladies here for just that experience.