Hi, I was just curious if there are any service providers in Ottawa that allow you to video the session for a little extra? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

It's not something I would offer on our first meeting, but this is possible with me :)

If you allow me to post the video on my visual blog, I might not even ask 4 a tip!

• Like 2

Guest f***nds4f**

For video and picture taking, it is not for most SP. I had already taped (video or picture) five SPs during the session. Please don't ask me who they are. You need to discover by yourself. Only few SPs advertise video taping in their ad. It is something about trust (YMMV). Most of them will not let you do it in the first encounter. You need to establish the trust. Some don't allow to take the face and some don't really care. Good Luck!

I do this and it is one of my favorite thngs to do. I'm a dancer and this allows me to be more of an exhibitionist in this context as well :)

good luck in your search