The Hot Girl Invasion

Halifax is recently being bombarded with an abundance of hot service providers from abroad. I, however, am far from complaining. My wallet is though :s .....

Halifax seems to finally be getting on the map. If there's a client base they will come. And Come they are. Roksi, Destiny (bday language) and Jenifer, Amanda (Mgf). It would be great if Garden of Eden would send Logan, Athena, or Brook.

And thank you cerb for allowing us all to communicate in a safe and discrete manner. It will be great when we can get a Halifax based agency that compares to Garden of Eden, Mgf and Body language.

• Like 3

When you add these lovely ladies to our region's extensive list of quality service providers, it really makes a guy feel spoiled!

So many ladies, so little time!

• Like 1

I'm glad someone made this subject. There's a flood of new SP's in HRM advertising on BP, CL, CERB, and EC. We now have an established bi-weekly arrival of a Korean SP and weekly Montreal style GFE SP's traveling from Quebec.

Just look at BP, dozens of ads everyday. However, a lot of them are new to the industry, so they are "full service" local girls or just inexperienced and looking for quick easy money.

With the increase of money for sex though, there comes plenty of scams, rip-offs, bait and switch, and fake pics, so I hope all the guys help each other out as much as they can.

• Like 1

And yes I agree entirely with the fact that there are already an abundance of beautiful local ladies in Halifax to choose from.

Additional Comments:

I'm glad someone made this subject. There's a flood of new SP's in HRM advertising on BP, CL, CERB, and EC. We now have an established bi-weekly arrival of a Korean SP and weekly Montreal style GFE SP's traveling from Quebec.

Just look at BP, dozens of ads everyday. However, a lot of them are new to the industry, so they are "full service" local girls or just inexperienced and looking for quick easy money.

With the increase of money for sex though, there comes plenty of scams, rip-offs, bait and switch, and fake pics, so I hope all the guys help each other out as much as they can.[/quote

Absolutely us guys should be helping each other out. Just like the Service providers do and right fully so. I took one for the team a couple weeks ago when I answered an ad in BP. I posted "PM me for details" It was not a favorable experience and even if I saved one person from having that experience it was worth it. So if you've had an experience that was not favorable then offer to share your experience, as a service to others, through PM. I do not see people doing this much.

Guest p**h*x

We have been incredibly fortunate. My wallet hates me so much right now but it is so hard to say no.

Posted via Mobile Device

I hope some of the ladies venture into areas other than truro and Halifax. Like the Valley. Not all of us have the pleasure of traveling an hour or two east very often.