She has retired, unfortunately. She may return for a few engagements this fall, but it won't be full time nor permanent.

I've read this on another board that she might be coming back. Where is this information coming from? When might she be back?

There's been a lot of ladies retiring in Winnipeg lately. Is it because there is to much heat from LE in Winnipeg???

This was Foxy herself who told me this by email. If/when she does return, she said it would only be briefly and appointments would be sporadic. Doesn't sound promising for a full blown return.

Has anyone else heard from Foxy about a possible return? How recently has she been saying this? Do you think she's serious? How can she be contacted, her profile is off this site.

I have her email address, and when we were conversing during the past few weeks, she mentioned she MIGHT be back for a BRIEF return in the future (fall, perhaps), but it was still very up in the air. Like I said before, she is pretty much retired and if she does come back, it will be brief and sporadic. She lives out of town and has some demanding personal obligations that take precedence over this.