Duo with Destinyxu and Roksi Lady

So I had the privilege of having my first Duo (duo that I had to pay for) with Roksi Lady and DestinyXU and although they have both done duos in the passed this was their first one together. They worked really well together (on me and each other). I had Quite the cardio workout. I've seen Destiny once in the passed and her body was as perfect as I remembered it. Flawless!!! and a french accent is always a turn on. Roksi is very sexy as well. Now I've never really thought about an Irish accent as being sexy or not sexy. Well let me tell you..hearing things like "your a naughty boy aren't you" and "I love your big juicy !?!?, it tastes to good" rolling off her busy Irish tongue brought me to my first of two climax's pretty quickly. Roksi has beautiful dark hair and piercing dark eyes. Very pretty face. They were both fantastic. After two climaxes we talked for a while and I took the remainder of the hour (ten minutes or so) to shower or as Roksi said jokingly "wash away all the love!"

I think Roksi is gone today but if she comes back I would recommend her services. Destiny is still around but leaving soon. If you like a petite spinner with perfectly shaped A cup breasts, perfect nipples and flawless skin than shes your gal. She does some really subtle and kinky things that can really turn a guy on. So catch her while you can.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.